Georgetown 11 low next April

I'm happy for all the successful online hunters out there who work smart unlike the ones who work hard, but not smart that drive around town collecting raffle tickets to increase odds to pay full price. Online is the only way to go on release mornings, all you're using is time to wake up and get on computer, and checking out successfully.

Both these and the Foamposites were excluded from SNKRS
Damn so that's the BS Nike is on now.
i wonder why they were. It gave me the option to notify on SNKR that it drops, but then it says available on nike.com. Like what was the point then?

i wonder why they were. It gave me the option to notify on SNKR that it drops, but then it says available on nike.com. Like what was the point then?
This.

They were removed from the app just a short bit ago.. They should have not added them to the app if they weren't available to order through the app. But, all is said and done.

Hopefully it won't happen again with the Black/red lows next month.

Last edited:
I mean I wasn't available to be on the computer/laptop because I was on the go. I wasn't going hard for either release today, just if I got thru I would buy. I got the notification that the shoes drop in 15 minutes, turn on the app a minute before drop and it says "available on Nike.com". Didn't feel like going to twitter and searching nikestore and clicking the link and then finding the men's XI's and then drop down menu for size and have my phone on while waiting on line. If it wasn't thru the SNKRS app for ease and quickness, I wasn't going to go the old route. Just made no sense why they excluded the app for these, not like they were some NikeLab releases or anything

Last edited:
Anyone else not receive an order conformation and not showing in order history on NDC? I called them right after release and they said it was fine and due to system receiving so many orders today. However, thought it would show by now so I could track my order. 

Anyone else not receive an order conformation and not showing in order history on NDC? I called them right after release and they said it was fine and due to system receiving so many orders today. However, thought it would show by now so I could track my order. 
Yeah, I had that issue too. I logged into NDC and it said I had no order history. I signed out,signed back in, and my order still said in progress.  Usually NDC would have sent out that shipping confirmation by now.  I hope I dont get canceled :frown:

Yeah, I had that issue too. I logged into NDC and it said I had no order history. I signed out,signed back in, and my order still said in progress.  Usually NDC would have sent out that shipping confirmation by now.  I hope I dont get canceled :frown:
Mine isn't even showing in my order history at all after logging-out and back-in ... 

Copped two pairs! Couldn't be happier. Camped little over 2 hrs for one and had raffle for another. Put mine on at 8 and just took off now. Rocked all day about 10 hrs got some small side creasing now but not noticeable when on feat really. Went to gym sneaker show.and little walk around Boston love these so much.

Since these are "remastered" how is the patent leather, is it any different as far as quality? I mean, for $170 (SMDH), I would think it would be some sort of difference in quality

I mean I wasn't available to be on the computer/laptop because I was on the go. I wasn't going hard for either release today, just if I got thru I would buy. I got the notification that the shoes drop in 15 minutes, turn on the app a minute before drop and it says "available on Nike.com". Didn't feel like going to twitter and searching nikestore and clicking the link and then finding the men's XI's and then drop down menu for size and have my phone on while waiting on line. If it wasn't thru the SNKRS app for ease and quickness, I wasn't going to go the old route. Just made no sense why they excluded the app for these, not like they were some NikeLab releases or anything

If you wasn't going that hard for them, then you really don't have anything to complain about.

View media item 1487730View media item 1487731View media item 1487732
Well played Nike. Good one.
HahaNice.gif

I struck out on NDC this morning, but I already had won a few raffles at the local footlocker/champs. These are really nice in person. I think they will grow and people will be mad they struck out. I know the Jordan 11 Black/Red Low comes out next month, but this colorway holds it own against that one. It will go with all kinds of clothes, so its something you can use as a daily shoe. I am glad I got two pairs. The Red Foams were bleh, and I am glad I sold the pair I won at nikesf.

If you wasn't going that hard for them, then you really don't have anything to complain about.
Doesn't matter if I wasn't going hard for them, as long as I was going for them period. But the argument is more so about the fact that SNKR app and Nike trolled lol.

I didn't like the icey sole at all. It's way too glossy like GS pairs.

Compared to Concord lows and reverse concord these are worse.

crazy how roses get ladies moist and kicks with patent leather make grown men fight

ok since they doing all these WB themed shoes the space jams gotta drop this year right? 

Last edited:

Doesn't matter if I wasn't going hard for them, as long as I was going for them period. But the argument is more so about the fact that SNKR app and Nike trolled lol.

I have the app also but I wasn't heartbroken because they wasn't releasing on it today, I was annoyed because of the errors ndc had going on when the link went live. After opening 3 tabs got thru on the third tab I opened

Waiting for next month's Jordan 11 Retro Low to add to the collection. Only Jordan 11's make me double up to keep pairs in storage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom