Georgetown 11 low next April

Order processed through the app. Got an order number and everything. Do I still have to wait for an email confirmation to be in the clear?

No tax and $20 reward, that was my price as well.....still doenst beat these 130 and 102 prices but hey its cheaper than retail and NOT having tp pay a reseller prices!!.....its good enough for me
hoping my FNL browser will come on, its been on the SPA since 10 min til drop 

No tax and $20 reward, that was my price as well.....still doenst beat these 130 and 102 prices but hey its cheaper than retail and NOT having tp pay a reseller prices!!.....its good enough for me

FNL has been my go to for the past 2 years. I have like 8 WCC to use. I haven't paid retail for Jordans in a long while.

carted on eastbay and got to step 3 to select shipping option. selected and clicked next to get to step 4 for payment and now stuck on PROCESSING...
Same thing happened to me. I refreshed multiple times, even though it you have to "resubmit" info. Once I refreshed page still had all my info saved, including the information I was trying to enter into when it got stuck on the "processing" page. So don't be afraid to refresh.
thanks this worked! repped

where the swoosh bros at?
pimp.gif
Not here 

jk good stuff 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
DAMN! I just checked my email, and received order confirmation from Champs! But I'll believe it once I see shipping confirmation.

These are classics...perhaps in a size 40 or above...ha ha ha funny we call these old joints nuthuggers now when we were growing up they were baggy as hell back then!  These are still the best style short nike ever made in my mind

$175 on ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Iverson-Era-Vintage-Nike-Georgetown-Game-Shorts-/321721483176?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae8183fa8

Yeah, was 'bout to say...AI rocked those in style and they seemed pretty baggy to me...

View media item 1487269

Got through on Nike at about 10:25 and final got through on Eastbay at 10:50 EST.

First post, long time lurkers. You guys have helped me get the low XI's every spring/summer for the past 4 years!

Thanks!

Got through on FTL. Screw them and their crappy website though I only dealt with them because I had a $200 GC. I'm done with them. 
Sizes just popped back up on NDC.
Trying for the 15 to complete the double-up.

EDIT: aaaaaaaaand OOS. Lol.

Last edited:
So I saw Nike say out of stock, then sizes popped back up, then out of stock again.... I wonder if people who have no intention of buying them are just adding them to cart or something.

Back
Top Bottom