Georgetown 11 low next April

I just know when I opened the app, clicked on upcoming releases, then clicked on the shoe, it only brought up the shirts and shorts. No shoe. Had to go on the search bar and specifically put in "jordan retro xi". Then it brought up the shoe, and I proceeded. Forgive my ignorance bros, haven't bought shoes since people started lining up days in advance for shoes.
So you're basically talking out your a55. The convo was that the shoe was not on the SNKR app, you said you copped through the app. But you didn't cop THROUGH the app based on what you said your checkout method was. You copped mobile off of NDC, not SNKR. The app will not bring up a "collection" of the release, meaning no shirts or shorts etc. Only the shoes and they will be at the top of the page so there wouldn't even be a need to search for it. 

As far as the previous comment goes, you said you picked your size. And I said the app has your size pre-selected, so no need to search or pick your size. 

Last edited:
It did but I think that ship has sailed.
mean.gif
SO I discoverd it too late then - the story of my life 
laugh.gif

Metallic/white V's are top of the Jordan feed for me anyway, I cant see these XI lows on there

So you're basically talking out your a55. The convo was that the shoe was not on the SNKR app, you said you copped through the app. But you didn't cop THROUGH the app based on what you said your checkout method was. You copped mobile off of NDC, not SNKR. The app will not bring up a "collection" of the release, meaning no shirts or shorts etc. Only the shoes and they will be at the top of the page so there wouldn't even be a need to search for it. 

As far as the previous comment goes, you said you picked your size. And I said the app has your size pre-selected, so no need to search or pick your size. 

Basically he copped off NDC mobile through the app NOT inside the app.

He doesn't have access inside the app.

He just got mixed up because he doesn't know the layout/checkout process inside the app.

Last edited:
Did these sell out in most retail locations or are they sitting in some areas? Has been a quiet release by typical NT standards.

Depends on area/location. I went out looking for a second pair locally and came up empty. I wouldn't be surprised if some spots still had pairs tho.

I just checked my email and found a code (I'd registered interest about 6 weeks ago). Entered it and in the app - this really offers an advantage in copping?

The app did have a huge advantage but some are saying the reason today's releases were not avaiable on the app was because exploits have been discovered.

Last edited:

I don't even think he has an app, last time i checked, if you have the app and no access code, its pretty much useless. I don't remember you being able to purchase or access NDC directly from the app when you don't even have access.

I think he meant to say he opened the TWITTER app which was tweeted by Nike, which would make sense since the link Nike gave did open up the XI collection and you had to choose Men sizes, Boys sizes, toddler sizes etc. But he specifically said he copped off SNKR meanwhile his checkout description isn't even anything close to how SNKR app works, not to mention the BS about the XI's being on the app. 

Last edited:
I don't even think he has an app, last time i checked, if you have the app and no access code, its pretty much useless. I don't remember you being able to purchase or access NDC directly from the app when you don't even have access.

I think he meant to say he opened the TWITTER app which was tweeted by Nike, which would make sense since the link Nike gave did open up the XI collection and you had to choose Men sizes, Boys sizes, toddler sizes etc. 

You can use the app without an access code but it's just NDC mobile.

Just log out of SNKR and open the app again.

View media item 1487924

Last edited:
Once again using the app without an access code is the same as opening up an Internet browser. The success rate of getting a pair is low because you're competing with all the bots and ATC services.

You were basically using NDC mobile through the app.

When people say not available on the app we mean inside the app with an access code. It is FAR easier to buy shoes using the app with a code.

I think he meant to say he opened the TWITTER app which was tweeted by Nike, which would make sense since the link Nike gave did open up the XI collection and you had to choose Men sizes, Boys sizes, toddler sizes etc. But he specifically said he copped off SNKR meanwhile his checkout description isn't even anything close to how SNKR app works, not to mention the BS about the XI's being on the app. 
Calm the hell down homie. Me and ol boy already settled this. I misunderstood, but I do have the SNKRS app on my phone, which I used but apparently its just the website.

So now that the dust has settled, is there any truth to these being somewhat limited? Compare them to last year's concord and snakeskins. I am thinking the numbers were closer in line with the concords.

I'll start the always constant, ever annoying trend of every NT thread...
Got my fnl shipping confirmation email earlier tonight :lol: [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

U might want to check again, and pull ya skirt down. LOL

can anyone recommend a place i can buy these other than ebay? seems a bit pricey there. i dont even expect retail. dunno about instore purchases but it was definitely hard copping these online..

Welp, finishline did me dirty this morning. First time in over 2 years they wouldn't accept my card. I think it has something to do with my card had expired and I got issued a new one with a different exp. Date and sec. Code. Hit up the mall. There were quite a few people waiting for unclaimed pairs. Said f it and took this loss. No biggie. I'll see if I can score on a restock or something. Congrats to all who got theirs!!

They're not remastered... they just jacked up the price because they can.  It's the same quality as my Concord lows which were 150. So nothing to justify the price hike other than that's just what Nike does. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom