Georgetown 11 low next April

nothing remastered with these.

And I'm still laughing at dudes who go out of their way to tell someone they are wrong, especially when it was dropped and homie practically admitted he was wrong.

if sneaker heads were as determined in regular everyday life as they are with shoes, the productivity in this country would be off the charts.

You "sneaker heads" are too much sometimes. So serious

Might end up keeping the extra pair that i ordered just in case one got cancelled  
nerd.gif

Damn I didnt put the "Epic" free 2 day shipping code in. You think if I call Nike they will let me add the code and honor it?

Also how long before a order confirmation email. I usually get one within a min. Still havent recd anything...
I called and they said no but the took off shipping charges for my daughter toddler pair 

Same exact shoe & Materials for $20 bucks more plus another $16-17 for Tax in CA 
mean.gif

I bought pairs for Friends not myself 

and I will SMH
mean.gif
 at each  one when i hand them their pair!

LOVE the COLORWAY

Damn y'all really do argue bout everything. I wear 9.5 in retro 7s from the past 5 years or so. When the French blues came out and the Marvin's too, I copped size 10 in both. It's like the previous releases were cut bigger IMO (in my opinion)

Damn man y'all are weird especially dude who keep telling people size 12 is all he buy and that people need to stop complaining about their feet being too fat? Nah "my G" just log off crusading over your retros and their sizes smh
Wash your face G.

Come in talking about other people having a discussion, then you want to put your two cents in on the disussion.

You can't dog something and then want to be a part of it.

Shut up.

Last edited:
Literally carted and checked out while catching throws from the infielders on my son's baseball team.

The site was trippin and gave me the "packed house" screen. Opened a new browser, google search, click link, back in, chose my size, told my son you can't be the first baseman and be dropping the ball.
Checked phone, size carted, clicked checkout, 2 minute wait, still catching throws and tossing the ball to coach with my glove hand so he can hit grounders.
Site starts refreshing and pre-filled my information, entered my security code, clicked place order.
Had to do some one on one with a couple of the less advanced kids. got the order confirmation screen. Read the order details to make sure I got the right size.

Got the order confirmation email at 9:23am.

Last edited:
Literally carted and checked out while catching throws from the infielders on my son's baseball team.

The site was trippin and gave me the "packed house" screen. Opened a new browser, google search, click link, back in, chose my size, told my son you can't be the first baseman and be dropping the ball.
Checked phone, size carted, clicked checkout, 2 minute wait, still catching throws and tossing the ball to coach with my glove hand so he can hit grounders.
Site starts refreshing and pre-filled my information, entered my security code, clicked place order.
Had to do some one on one with a couple of the less advanced kids. got the order confirmation screen. Read the order details to make sure I got the right size.

Got the order confirmation email at 9:23am.
Bruh......

laugh.gif

Like that eh.

first time ndc gave me this error msg "[Code: 041J-0000000]
read somewhere it's blocking overseas transactiions. Oh well. I don't know why this never happened but seriously bummed after trying for over half an hour. Had em in cart and ready. Struck out everywhere seeing as they were in cart on ndc and things always go well. Oh well. Add another to the list. FNL and NDC can't do them from my ip I guess 
mad.gif

first time ndc gave me this error msg "[Code: 041J-0000000]
read somewhere it's blocking overseas transactiions. Oh well. I don't know why this never happened but seriously bummed after trying for over half an hour. Had em in cart and ready. Struck out everywhere seeing as they were in cart on ndc and things always go well. Oh well. Add another to the list. FNL and NDC can't do them from my ip I guess 
mad.gif
I had a similar thing happen, it was code 0401 though so something different it seems.  On chrome it wouldn't let me check out, went to firefox and logged in and it went right through.

Back
Top Bottom