Georgetown Cliff

Yezzir.. That's the spot, except one time a cop came up to us and asked what we were smoking lol

Used to go there all the time and drink when I was underage lol. Stayed there one day with my friends till the sun came up and saw a lot of deers lol. Memories

Originally Posted by DCowboys703

Used to go there all the time and drink when I was underage lol. Stayed there one day with my friends till the sun came up and saw a lot of deers lol. Memories

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by DCowboys703

eek.gif

No +#%% there were some chicks there

Originally Posted by Born illa

How many of y'all are hip 

Heard of it but never visited. Always wanted to back when I was in H.S. in that area. 
Basically just a good chill spot to sip & "free your mind" or is there more to it?

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Heard of it but never visited. Always wanted to back when I was in H.S. in that area. 
Basically just a good chill spot to sip & "free your mind" or is there more to it?
I'm interested in this as well...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

I'm interested in this as well...

It's a nice view of the key bridge ur at the border of Arlington and Georgetown nice place to chill n SIP but u gotta be careful with cops.

^ Appreciate the info... Might have to visit one of these days... I still bam out & frequent Hains Point every once in a while during the summer nights

Back
Top Bottom