GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

That was the greatest movie I have seen in I don't know how long. I have never been more frightened in my entire life. Legit shooooook from scene to scene. My head literally could not handle the **** that was going on haha. This is a HUGE a win for Jordan Peele. Movies gonna be BIG.

Ok I'm back. I can't get over this ******* movie. haha. It is brilliant and I haven't been tested in a movie like that in forever. I can't wait to see how well this movie does.

At first I was like "nah, not interested" since I don't find Key or Peele, funny, but hearing all this, I think I'll change my mind and go see it. 

Has a 100 on RT. Very Rare. 

Is there a message behind the film or is it more comedic?

I dnt wanna ruin nothing about this flick for nobody just go see it bruh you won't be disappointed...I'm going back tonight honestly

Movie was good.

Glad it didn't end the way I thought it was going to end.

Reactions: ct3
Ok I'm back. I can't get over this ******* movie. haha. It is brilliant and I haven't been tested in a movie like that in forever. I can't wait to see how well this movie does.

Bro you got me wanting to see this so bad. I think I'm just gonna go after the gym by myself. Or do you think my girl would watch this with me? (She gets scared during gory horror or ghosts type movies)

Bro you got me wanting to see this so bad. I think I'm just gonna go after the gym by myself. Or do you think my girl would watch this with me? (She gets scared during gory horror or ghosts type movies)
The movie isn't gory at all.

She'll be fine. It's not that kind of scary. I'm talking scary in the sense of how dark the reality is. Like had my palms sweating and had me anxious the whole time. My mind was literally ****** after. haha.

Such a great movie
Had me rollin one moment and the next Im like [emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bruh....this movie legit has me feeling like Peele might be the goat like M. Night after the 6th Sense.

like fam...this is the first film you create? How? How are you this good day 1?

I'm at a loss. I literally can't stop thinking about it. I'm still piecing together pieces and realizations that I'm coming to.

Incredible film. Ending was alllllll the way on point.

I can't stop thinking about this movie. I think it legit messed me up. I feel weird lol. Like..squirmy. It was just so creepy...and potentially realistic af...o_0

All the white women I've dated, meeting their parents was always uncomfortable and just generally awkward, even with me being cool as hell and able to vibe with everyone, me being black always seemed to make me a different species hahaha.

Has me feeling...shook.

Theater was all black people. Maybe 1 or 2 other minorities. That's really the only way to see this joint. Although I did tell my shorty, who's a delicious brownskin beauty, that we should've invited some of her white gfs :lol:. That awkward silence would've been goat.

How white people allow this joint to hit theaters???

Last edited:
Bruh....this movie legit has me feeling like Peele might be the goat like M. Night after the 6th Sense.

like fam...this is the first film you create? How? How are you this good day 1?

I'm at a loss. I literally can't stop thinking about it. I'm still piecing together pieces and realizations that I'm coming to.

Incredible film. Ending was alllllll the way on point.

I can't stop thinking about this movie. I think it legit messed me up. I feel weird lol. Like..squirmy. It was just so creepy...and potentially realistic af...o_0

All the white women I've dated, meeting their parents was always uncomfortable and just generally awkward, even with me being cool as hell and able to vibe with everyone, me being black always seemed to make me a different species hahaha.

Has me feeling...shook.

Theater was all black people. Maybe 1 or 2 other minorities. That's really the only way to see this joint. Although I did tell my shorty, who's a delicious brownskin beauty, that we should've invited some of her white gfs :lol:. That awkward silence would've been goat.

How white people allow this joint to hit theaters???

Finally a reply I've been waiting for. Bruh I feel the exact same wayyyyyyyyyy. Movie was a masterpiece.

everybody clap in yours? they clapped in mine lmaooo.Felt like a family environment hahaha. Legit like we bonded over a common enemy hahahahah
Once he started to get on his John Wick taking out the whole family movie everyone in the theater unified and started bugging out :lol: fun experience, want to see the reactions from other spots to see how they differ

Last edited:
My theater was clapping too lmao
Especially in the ending when the TSA car pulled up but thought it was police. Then his TSA homie came out the car. Some dude in the audience was like "F*** YEAH!" Lol

I thought it was gonna be a bad ending for a second where it would be the white cop from earlier and be on the white girl's side.

Last edited:
This. My gf is white. That scene from the other previews where they intoduce him as the new boyfriend and the entire family just stares at him like this all at once

That is real life. This movie looks too scary man. Don't know if I can watch
It gets worse man, the awkwardness gets so much worse

movie is fire, cant believe how good it is

Back
Top Bottom