Get out of the friend zone...

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by taymane23

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
word, women are fickle, emotional, unstable, vulnerable creatures.  Ya'll can admit that you just don't get women because of those things but you wanna give them this iron clad 'rule' that friend zone is inescapable? naw b, there's a way around anything with em.
Yeah, seriously. Being in the friendzone IS inescapable if at no point you say something about it.  However, the second you say something about it you put the power completely in your hands.  It's out in the open.  If they CHOOSE to keep wanting to hit you up etc you know they must like you subconsciously a bit.  If some girl told me she liked me, and i really wasn't down, i'd just stop hitting her up and let her move on.  A lot of girls i've talked to have said their current boyfriend is someone that just kept trying hahah.  As lame as that sounds, once you let them know how you feel you basically have a license to say anything to em if they keep in contact with you.  At some point, your personality should win them over unless you a lame/super ugly.

Listen to this man. All of this is truth.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by taymane23

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
word, women are fickle, emotional, unstable, vulnerable creatures.  Ya'll can admit that you just don't get women because of those things but you wanna give them this iron clad 'rule' that friend zone is inescapable? naw b, there's a way around anything with em.
Yeah, seriously. Being in the friendzone IS inescapable if at no point you say something about it.  However, the second you say something about it you put the power completely in your hands.  It's out in the open.  If they CHOOSE to keep wanting to hit you up etc you know they must like you subconsciously a bit.  If some girl told me she liked me, and i really wasn't down, i'd just stop hitting her up and let her move on.  A lot of girls i've talked to have said their current boyfriend is someone that just kept trying hahah.  As lame as that sounds, once you let them know how you feel you basically have a license to say anything to em if they keep in contact with you.  At some point, your personality should win them over unless you a lame/super ugly.

Listen to this man. All of this is truth.

Back
Top Bottom