Get out of the friend zone...

Thought this deserved its own post.  My friend used this on a girl and it actually got him out of the friendzone. Granted she was weak and vulnerable emotionally at the time so maybe it doesn't actually work..who knows.
Her: I don't see you that way (or some version of this)

You: How do you know?

Her: I just feel like you are just a good friend  (or some version of this)

You: If we have sex, i bet you'd like me, toss in a 
wink.gif

Her: 
sick.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

If that doesn't work...you got no chance

Thought this deserved its own post.  My friend used this on a girl and it actually got him out of the friendzone. Granted she was weak and vulnerable emotionally at the time so maybe it doesn't actually work..who knows.
Her: I don't see you that way (or some version of this)

You: How do you know?

Her: I just feel like you are just a good friend  (or some version of this)

You: If we have sex, i bet you'd like me, toss in a 
wink.gif

Her: 
sick.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

If that doesn't work...you got no chance

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

Spoiler [+]
DUCK TALES friend-zone is always permanent only one way out....dead the girl move on

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

Spoiler [+]
DUCK TALES friend-zone is always permanent only one way out....dead the girl move on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was watching the office and saw your post and pictured Steve Carrell trying that line on Pam.
and Ryan giving him the

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was watching the office and saw your post and pictured Steve Carrell trying that line on Pam.
and Ryan giving him the

Originally Posted by taymane23

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
word, women are fickle, emotional, unstable, vulnerable creatures.  Ya'll can admit that you just don't get women because of those things but you wanna give them this iron clad 'rule' that friend zone is inescapable? naw b, there's a way around anything with em.

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
word, women are fickle, emotional, unstable, vulnerable creatures.  Ya'll can admit that you just don't get women because of those things but you wanna give them this iron clad 'rule' that friend zone is inescapable? naw b, there's a way around anything with em.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
Yeah, seriously. Being in the friendzone IS inescapable if at no point you say something about it.  However, the second you say something about it you put the power completely in your hands.  It's out in the open.  If they CHOOSE to keep wanting to hit you up etc you know they must like you subconsciously a bit.  If some girl told me she liked me, and i really wasn't down, i'd just stop hitting her up and let her move on.  A lot of girls i've talked to have said their current boyfriend is someone that just kept trying hahah.  As lame as that sounds, once you let them know how you feel you basically have a license to say anything to em if they keep in contact with you.  At some point, your personality should win them over unless you a lame/super ugly.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

laugh.gif
Yeah, seriously. Being in the friendzone IS inescapable if at no point you say something about it.  However, the second you say something about it you put the power completely in your hands.  It's out in the open.  If they CHOOSE to keep wanting to hit you up etc you know they must like you subconsciously a bit.  If some girl told me she liked me, and i really wasn't down, i'd just stop hitting her up and let her move on.  A lot of girls i've talked to have said their current boyfriend is someone that just kept trying hahah.  As lame as that sounds, once you let them know how you feel you basically have a license to say anything to em if they keep in contact with you.  At some point, your personality should win them over unless you a lame/super ugly.

Friendzone.
laugh.gif

They can easily turn into friends with benefits zone with the right amount of straightforwardness.

Friendzone.
laugh.gif

They can easily turn into friends with benefits zone with the right amount of straightforwardness.

But you gotta be friends for the relationship to actually work....least that how it is in my case
Sometimes a girl will see you as nothing more than a friend, wouldn't call that friendzoned. It's just them not into you that way, and in that case there really isn't much you can do about it

Back
Top Bottom