GET YOUR NT SHIRTS HERE!!!

king, i sent u couple of messages on aim. dont know your email sir. mine's jamespiritu@yahoo.com.

gonzy, papaship ka ba to pinas? if you want, just have it shipped to my address here. i'll bring it home on december (before xmas) if you can wait. i wont wear it promise. lol.. dont know if other ppl here like that arrangement too

Quote:
gonzy, papaship ka ba to pinas? if you want, just have it shipped to my address here. i'll bring it home on december (before xmas) if you can wait. i wont wear it promise. lol.. dont know if other ppl here like that arrangement too
:lol:
laugh.gif
are you ordering one? if ever, pasabay na lang ako. let's see how the arrangement with Crux pans out.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

I give up. No luck on the parcel service.

If you want a shirt, I suggest you sign up on Paypal.com. Credit cards are accepted.

Purchase the T, tell them you're from the Philippines and that you know me (with Paypal, sellers don't usually ship to a different address especially if you're unverified), and have it shipped to a US address (to someone who you know will visit the PI soon).
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31 THE WAIT IS OVER.NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

damn.

oh well..

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

sayang! too bad we have to order na to get our shirt..

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

thankfully the peso is stronger now. :smokin
smokin.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

jamespiritu, hook us up..
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11 (3000 neg), aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9 (4500 neg)
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9[/b]
..from air jordans to air force ones

jamespiritu: salamat men.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

how does it fit?

and how much in peso? thanks
LF: Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black,AF1 SCARFACE & AF! Sheed low Pistons All sz US 9.5-10 DS PM ME!

Back
Top Bottom