Gettin the Girls - A Comprehensive Guide (LONG READ)

laugh.gif
that was some entertaining reading there.

You do realize that women know about the whole" Dont call her or you'll look desperate bit" and most HATE IT. It makes you look like a sucker whofollows stupid dating "rules". Instead - give her a time frame of when you'll call her and.... do it. gasp.

it was pretty good advice but following guidelines like this are never the way to have success with women..at least not in the long run.

for starters no two girls are the same so your plan can never be the same. second you have to remember girls are used to getting talked to all day by guys whowant to get with them, so you have to do something to stand out...and following some guideline does not make you stand out whatsoever.

girls can tell when you are trying to hard, when you're not being yourself, and when you're fake. how can they tell? unless they are functional ******sthey have a lot of experience with men and can recognize whether or not the personality you're trying to portray matches what you look like.

therefore the key to really getting women is to A. have a lot of confidence. I dont care what you do to build it but it is essential. if you are frail hit thegym, if you can't dress hit GQ, if you arent smart read a book. whatever you do make sure it is something that will make you feel like you are the best manto ever walk this earth. if you believe it than they will too.

B. i recommend having a lot of female friends and hanging out with them. listen to them. they're girls and know the likes and dislikes to other girls soyou can learn a lot from them. besides having female friends only leads to meeting more and more females.

Let me just say that I typed this for the guys who have NO type of hope when it comes to females...and I also did itjust for laughs. All of ya'll already know how the general forum on NT is saturated with advice threads about girls, and I figured I'd type upsomething unique and funny just so ya'll can get ya'll foot in the door.

I'm sure my little "guide" came across and juvenile, but that's only because I typed it up tocorrespond with the age range on this site. I'm definitely not a kid, and I have absolutely no problem getting at females.

And like some of you said already, CONFIDENCE > everything else I typed in here. You really don't have tofollow a specific guideline to get girls. I'm just trying to help some of our less fortunate members.

And Nawth...about the waiting thing...don't front, I know you've rolled your eyes AT LEAST once because someguy called you within an hour of getting your number.
laugh.gif

Nah, I don't give out my number like that cuz for the longest I didn't have a cell. BUT my fiance texted me as I was on my way home from out first"date" and I loved it.

laugh.gif
gotta teach the youth of today the right way - we don't want them perpetuating stupidness

But man...the questions I've seen on here practically warranted this thread. And can you believe people still uselines? Nawth, me and you can be relationship doctors on this site. How bout it?

Mr. Lincey, if a female entitles me with her number, how long should I wait before responding and proceeding with discourse?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Personally...my problem is that I have a fear of rejection...and I wait too much for the perfect moment. I've gotten numbers of solid 8.5s and 9s and not called because I'm always actin like a B thinkin "is now a good time to call or is it too soon...nah I'll wait for the weekend. Oh she might be busy...I'll call her on Tuesday."

And eventually it gets too late.

Fear of rejection is the main thing that I really need to get over.

true stories

Nowadays swag + not paying her much mind = them buns.

Come up to a girl like you don't usually do this, but you definitely aint no rookie at baggin' up a shorty & you got it.

Some say not to give the female too much attention. But there is this chick she knows I feel her I sent her poems and I am the first to wish her happy birthdayat midnight. At first she hardly talked to me and she started slowly talkin . By the way she is bisexual. So she would always have this pissed off face whichmade me attracted to her more.
She added me to her myspace and would barely respond but now she always does now we aim whenever ger and I are logged on. She gives me hints tht she feelin meshe knows def that I'm feelin her. I believe she has hard time trusting people which is basically like me too. But now our convos are going longer and sheis more open to me. But I'm consistant when interacting with her.
Is it wrong ? Should I stop talking to her for a while ? The friendzone thing is not possible because she knows my feelings for her. What advice would you giveme. Yes I put the nani on the pedestal.

skimmed #1 and 5 to see what it's about;

this really only focuses on how to get in the door, not actually GETTING the girl or what to do once you're in

that's when the game changes

but you'll see dudes here think this is the greatest advice ever and follow it word for word and be mad confused when theystumble
grin.gif

not hate though, of course

Just do you.

Set rules and guide lines rarely work since every girl is different, they also know game just as much as us.

I thought this had some good advice, but there were some things that I don't see being good. I think that these are good, but it is till going to be up tothe guy to start it. I don't think I have a problem talking to girls, but I have a problem going up to girls and talking about getting together.

I agree gettin the number is easy. Keeping her interested is the hard part. You need to teach these young cats about the art of seduction and having womenchase after you.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

Some say not to give the female too much attention. But there is this chick she knows I feel her I sent her poems and I am the first to wish her happy birthday at midnight. At first she hardly talked to me and she started slowly talkin . By the way she is bisexual. So she would always have this pissed off face which made me attracted to her more.
She added me to her myspace and would barely respond but now she always does now we aim whenever ger and I are logged on. She gives me hints tht she feelin me she knows def that I'm feelin her. I believe she has hard time trusting people which is basically like me too. But now our convos are going longer and she is more open to me. But I'm consistant when interacting with her.
Is it wrong ? Should I stop talking to her for a while ? The friendzone thing is not possible because she knows my feelings for her. What advice would you give me. Yes I put the nani on the pedestal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to toss you some advice. Then I looked at the name. Why you frontin son? Where's the Don?
nerd.gif

good advice, Lincey.

i'll have to add that showing her that you have an awesome and intriguing life is integral to this process.

don't ever let her think she's the only thing you got going in life.

Back
Top Bottom