Getting a boot on your car *Unappreciation*

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
So I was in the city doing some shopping and decided to hit one of my spots since they had a sale. All the meters were occupied so I decided to park ina lot across the street where I have parked on previous occasions. I go inside for literally less than 15 minutes. On my way out, I entered the lot and see aboot on my back wheel. Then I see a rent-a-cop come out with his pen and paper. In the end, I ended up paying 115 to get it off. Has this happened to you guys.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i only see them a little bit here. thats part of why i was so surprised. plus i didnt think they put them on right after you leave

not a boot but i got my car towed right near HOB Sunset...came out after Lupe and it was gone
mad.gif
had to walk all the way down to the tow place and pay 200 to get it out
mad.gif

i know of some people around campus who own a boot and put it on the car when they go to class...they can basically park anywhere

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Too bad you don't live in philly you could've been on parking wars

That show is dope. Some cats were trying to pay via the phone before the tow truck came over.
laugh.gif

How can they put on a boot in such a short period of time? I've seen about 2 on my block this month alone.

this is a silly question, but
if my handbrake is pulled, and i leave my car in 1st (fwd), what would they do to tow my car? assuming they don't use a flatbed

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Too bad you don't live in philly you could've been on parking wars

That show is dope. Some cats were trying to pay via the phone before the tow truck came over.
laugh.gif

I saw that it was pretty funny, The boot didn't fit correctly because of his rims so they called in the truck. But they mostly only put on boots now onprivate parking lots.

Back
Top Bottom