getting a new phone, what should i get?

thanks for all the input NT. what makes the iphone 4 so much better than the HTC sensation thats coming out?

thanks for all the input NT. what makes the iphone 4 so much better than the HTC sensation thats coming out?

I won't get an iPhone 4 right now, 5 is coming very soon and you're gonna beat yourself up about it.

I won't get an iPhone 4 right now, 5 is coming very soon and you're gonna beat yourself up about it.

Originally Posted by do work son

You get 2 free Apple stickers that you can stick on your laptop.

Originally Posted by do work son

You get 2 free Apple stickers that you can stick on your laptop.

Originally Posted by Julian Horsey

HTC Sensation 4G Arriving June 8th For $199?

HTC-Sensation-4G.jpg

A leaked photo of a new sales ticket for the HTC sensation 4G has now revealed a retail launch price of $199, when the new HTC Sensation 4G is bought on a contract and $549 when purchased outright.
The team over an Android Central unveiled the new sales ticket photo and its give-away 061211 number sticker, which is thought to point to a launch date, of the 12th June of the new HTC Sensation 4G via Target.

HTC-Sensation-4G1.jpg

However the official launch date which has been spotted on in a number of locations has also been spotted by more leaked sales literature from the tmonews website, pictured below. Now pointing to June 8th.
The new HTC Sensation 4G features a 4.3 inch Super LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The display also feature Gorilla Glass, and comes with 1GB of internal storage and 768MB of RAM plus a microSD card slot.

HTC-Sensation-13.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Horsey

HTC Sensation 4G Arriving June 8th For $199?

HTC-Sensation-4G.jpg

A leaked photo of a new sales ticket for the HTC sensation 4G has now revealed a retail launch price of $199, when the new HTC Sensation 4G is bought on a contract and $549 when purchased outright.
The team over an Android Central unveiled the new sales ticket photo and its give-away 061211 number sticker, which is thought to point to a launch date, of the 12th June of the new HTC Sensation 4G via Target.

HTC-Sensation-4G1.jpg

However the official launch date which has been spotted on in a number of locations has also been spotted by more leaked sales literature from the tmonews website, pictured below. Now pointing to June 8th.
The new HTC Sensation 4G features a 4.3 inch Super LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The display also feature Gorilla Glass, and comes with 1GB of internal storage and 768MB of RAM plus a microSD card slot.

HTC-Sensation-13.jpg

i've come to the conclusion that im staying with tmobile. now whether to wait for the sensation or cop the g2x now....

i've come to the conclusion that im staying with tmobile. now whether to wait for the sensation or cop the g2x now....

Back
Top Bottom