Getting a perm...as a guy?

I've tried a bunch of diff stuff with my hair over the years and honesty i'm just exhausted of having to do stuff to it.  Nowadays, I usually blow dry it and toss some wax, gel or whatever into it and get the Beckham style fauxhawk hair going.  My hair isn't straight, and it isn't really curly.  It is just sort of wavy and heavy, so if I don't anything it kinda just matts down and looks not great.  I am thinking to let it grow out for 2 months and then get it permed.  Anyone done this??  Do you have to really do your hair then?  How does it look? Etc...

I've tried a bunch of diff stuff with my hair over the years and honesty i'm just exhausted of having to do stuff to it.  Nowadays, I usually blow dry it and toss some wax, gel or whatever into it and get the Beckham style fauxhawk hair going.  My hair isn't straight, and it isn't really curly.  It is just sort of wavy and heavy, so if I don't anything it kinda just matts down and looks not great.  I am thinking to let it grow out for 2 months and then get it permed.  Anyone done this??  Do you have to really do your hair then?  How does it look? Etc...

Guy I was at school with did that - in about '92 - and it looked absolutely ridiculous.

Guy I was at school with did that - in about '92 - and it looked absolutely ridiculous.

I had one when I was 8 and I cried while getting it
laugh.gif

Some guys can pull it off, but I don't think it's for everyone.

I had one when I was 8 and I cried while getting it
laugh.gif

Some guys can pull it off, but I don't think it's for everyone.

please please please please don't

please
laugh.gif

why can't you just keep it cut low and brush it?

please please please please don't

please
laugh.gif

why can't you just keep it cut low and brush it?

Back
Top Bottom