GETTING FIRST TAT TOMORROW.... ADVICE? (update, got it!) PIC

katie u should get "hitman HOLLA" on ur lower back
wink.gif

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Nice tat OP i was thinking of getting a tat myself. A horse cus im a horse when it comes to the chinese calender. Plus there is a lot of good meaning for horse
I was thinking about getting a horse too. Not because of the chinese calendar, but because I use the horse as a metaphor. Im a horse in the streets and a horse in the sheets. Might as well run it how I live it, num sayin???? 

Nice tat Memphis

I dont understand why folks hating on the tat. It is dude's money, body, and decision.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Nice tat Memphis

I dont understand why folks hating on the tat. It is dude's money, body, and decision.
This. The hate in this thread is strong.

laugh.gif
dudes act like you cant get a tat "just because."
Like they just HAVE to have some special meaning behind them.
It made him happy, the end.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Nice tat OP i was thinking of getting a tat myself. A horse cus im a horse when it comes to the chinese calender. Plus there is a lot of good meaning for horse
I was thinking about getting a horse too. Not because of the chinese calendar, but because I use the horse as a metaphor. Im a horse in the streets and a horse in the sheets. Might as well run it how I live it, num sayin???? 

yeah i feel you. the thing is, is that im chinese and my fam dont really approve of tats. so if it has something to do with the chinese culture it might lighten up the "you got a tat" feeling
grin.gif

as the man who proudly has Handsome B. Wonderful on his arm,
dont even listen to these dudes.
if you look in the mirror, and that tat make you feel cool and get your swag goin, then its all good bro.

some tats have meaning. some are supposed to look cool.

its all on you homie. cause its YOUR body. lol

Nice tat.......i would get somethin like that if i didnt already have both of my upper arms tatted already.

Back
Top Bottom