Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

Wouldnt this get a lot of people in trouble if presented in certain places?
I can see why not too many negros would partake in this.

Wouldnt this get a lot of people in trouble if presented in certain places?
I can see why not too many negros would partake in this.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

40016_10100272176982080_13917750_63726056_6802418_n.jpg
She looks experienced and talented.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

We only allow you to get iced if you hide it somewhere or present in a funny manner.

One of my boys put it in the toilet so that one of his roommates saw it when he went to take a *$@+. ICED!

One time I put in a bag of Doritos and offered it to someone. ICED!

That Ice in the shower is CLASSIC. It's definitely getting tried.

We only allow you to get iced if you hide it somewhere or present in a funny manner.

One of my boys put it in the toilet so that one of his roommates saw it when he went to take a *$@+. ICED!

One time I put in a bag of Doritos and offered it to someone. ICED!

That Ice in the shower is CLASSIC. It's definitely getting tried.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
calibeebee wrote:

I think this is funny as hell when it's random.  I was at a family camp retreat about a week ago and outta nowhere a family member iced me.  Was not expecting that ##!# but it was pretty funny.  Having that game around livened the trip no doubt.  Apple flavored ice though
smh.gif

34sjvp4.jpg

you got iced in a church?
that's what i'm sayin, you aint safe nowhere
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richiecotite

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
calibeebee wrote:

I think this is funny as hell when it's random.  I was at a family camp retreat about a week ago and outta nowhere a family member iced me.  Was not expecting that ##!# but it was pretty funny.  Having that game around livened the trip no doubt.  Apple flavored ice though
smh.gif

34sjvp4.jpg

you got iced in a church?
that's what i'm sayin, you aint safe nowhere
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.
laugh.gif

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can see how it can be funny at inappropiate times BUT my only gripe is the fact that you have to go to the store and pay for smirnoff ice just for a quick chuckle. Doesnt seem like its worth all the trouble.

And "Icing" someone at a party is lame, especially when theyre already drinking.

I can see how it can be funny at inappropiate times BUT my only gripe is the fact that you have to go to the store and pay for smirnoff ice just for a quick chuckle. Doesnt seem like its worth all the trouble.

And "Icing" someone at a party is lame, especially when theyre already drinking.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Smirnoff is like sprite with a shot of liq in it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Smirnoff is like sprite with a shot of liq in it
roll.gif

man you guys gotta loosen up
laugh.gif

ive never taken part in this but it looks fun as hell...and i think there needs to be a new rule added where you cant just hand ur boy one and say drink...you gotta be sneaky about it

man you guys gotta loosen up
laugh.gif

ive never taken part in this but it looks fun as hell...and i think there needs to be a new rule added where you cant just hand ur boy one and say drink...you gotta be sneaky about it

Originally Posted by solesavage

Its right next to the beer and its 5 dollars, you might miss your next house payment.

Back
Top Bottom