Getting Inked

Whats up guys?
I've been thinking about getting a Filipino flag or anything that symbolizes our culture, but of course its not a next-day- descision. Does any of you guys have any Filipino related tats? Pics would be really appreciated.

how bout something really artistic with fine details.. i saw a cool artwork of a jeepney with the philippine flag colors in my school. il try getting pics. or how bout something surreal? think about it coz it'll stick with you forever. try a philippine eagle with blazing firey wings in a blue sky with a little clouds and rays going out of the eagle..
Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

i was thinking of the philippine eagle on my chest wings spread out with Alibata writing...
"From Ermita Cebu, Philippines
AJ 'Bazooka' Banal!"

He wouldn't let me take any pics, but if you can hit up Martin (Black Widow) in Quezon City.. he had theeee NICEST sketch of Lapu Lapu standing with his shield and a sword.. the background is the Filipino sun with the rays spread out. Very, very detailed.

Not sure if I painted the picture nice enough, but if you have time to check out his work... do so. I got a tribal from him last summer.
Marty x Doc x Biff

^^^ does he have a site or something where i can see his work.. tried googling him but couldnt find anythng
Unkle Dunk Hi SB, sz 9 .. DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Wht/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Blk/Gold dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

^ Actually, I don't think he's set up on the web. He was recommended from a relative when we visited there. The only thing I remember was he lived off Quezon Avenue near a McDo and I also remember 'Executive' being really close by. :lol:
laugh.gif
Marty x Doc x Biff

Thanks for the info guys.

I just didnt want to walk in a tattoo parlor without any idea. Or much worse giving me the wrong tat. lol

Back
Top Bottom