Getting Stains off of Shoes

I'm trying to figure out what the best way is to get rid of stains on foamposites. The boyd of the shoe. I'm trying to restore a pair and there are some stains on the body of the foamposite. Is there a way to get rid of these stains?

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

I'm trying to figure out what the best way is to get rid of stains on foamposites. The boyd of the shoe. I'm trying to restore a pair and there are some stains on the body of the foamposite. Is there a way to get rid of these stains?
it might help if you knew what these stains were

good luck with that, but you should just use them as beaters. I can't get anything off that foam material.

Oh, and prepare for this to be moved and to be flamed with mad "WRONG FORUM" posts

try seaglow. it pulls off any stain on foams. rub lightly though. it will pull the 'shine' off too.

I know it's kinda pointless but time is key. If you don't let the foreign material get embedded into the material of the shoe, it will easily come off. I would try a gel cleaner by penguin brands. I figure that would work better than the foam stuff they sell.

Back
Top Bottom