Getting Tested

I'm finally biting the bullet on going to a clinic and getting checked for STD's. I don't have medical insurance and I'm wondering how muchthese tests typically cost. Help me out NT.

They cost from 150 dollars (for the treatable diseases) up to 550 for AIDS and all the big ballers like HPV etc etc.

Well yea. And you can get like packaged deals. Like say, a gonorrhea test would cost 200, and a chlamydia test would cost 175. They have special packages forboth where you'd only have to pay 330.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Well yea. And you can get like packaged deals. Like say, a gonorrhea test would cost 200, and a chlamydia test would cost 175. They have special packages for both where you'd only have to pay 330.
why don't they just make it simpler for people to just get 1 test. no wonder people dread getting tested.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I always thought the tests were free.
Same here for some reason lol.
co-sign. i would like to get tested to, just to make sure im clean, but damn not if its all that trouble. i mean, ive only had sex with 2 girlsso....

cost 15 bucks at the school clinic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I always thought the tests were free.
Same here for some reason lol.
co-sign. i would like to get tested to, just to make sure im clean, but damn not if its all that trouble. i mean, ive only had sex with 2 girls so....
And Jenny only had sex with Telly.......

yeah go to ur local clinic i pay 20 at the community clinic usually they have a dates for guys n a dif one for girls n yes is always good to get checkeddoctors really look up to males wen they go and get tested they always make me feel good i went cuz us guys really dont like to go

Back
Top Bottom