Getting your car broken into UNAPPRECIATION vol 4 guys just tried to steal my Mustang

This is crazy, we just moved to the good area of our city but guess that don't mean anything! Well, Hayward is ghetto so yeah it really doesn't.Apparently, 4 guys broke into my Mustang, *%@%%* up my door lock, and got chased off by my neighbor with his gun
pimp.gif
all while I was surfin NT. Pretty sure they would've at least drove off, butthe things been dead for about a month lol... still though, this is one of the worst feelings. It was at 9 pm, these dudes are bold. I'm sure NT's gotstories for days on the subject.

Pops is getting cameras tomorrow. Can't have nothing nice no more.

Its sad, I moved out of the hood almost one year ago. Im in a surburban area now and my car gets broken into over here. In the hood i parked my car on thestreet every night and nobody messed with it at all. That comes to show you that it doesnt matter where you live at, anything can happen anywhere at anytime.

Nah, it's not even a 5.0, it's a '97 GT. It does got rims, subs, and a tv tho... the cops think they were just trying to go joy riding in it,that's why they came so early.

I live in the hills, 2 minutes from cal state.

maybe you shouldnt have such nice things!
laugh.gif
jk but your neighbor should have just shot them down!

my dads truck got its muffler stolen a few weeks ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they just cut that thing right off
roll.gif

He lives in a nice place too and according to his neighbors thats prolly the 10th time someone got something stolen from there car so it wasnt anything new
smh.gif

man
gotta let you know what happened a few years back, some drubk hooligans were driving around my hood (its a good hood, upper classish) and smashing windshields,mines got smashed and so did 3 other peoples on the block

thats surprising...its really not that bad up there two of my friends live up there...houses are huge. i live near hayward/UC line..fairway park to be exactand its one of the safest places in hayward imo

mustangs get jacked all the time out there. Anywhere from newark up to richmond is all bad for mustangs, be it a 4, 6, or especially 8 cyl.

Originally Posted by Flexo vs Bender

u stay over near cal state east bay
i live right up the hill in Bailey Ranch
wat school do you go to?

No school, just work... but graduated from Mt Eden in '03

My mustang got broke into @ the movies before I sold it. They busted the passenger side door and took only my deck.
smh.gif

I was mad, but at the same time couldnt do +@@@ about it which made it even worse. Security workin there didnt even care.
grin.gif

If I did see them....

wat school do you go to?

thas wsup. Odowd rite now
graduate in about 3 months
cant wait to get out of here

wat school do you go to?

thas wsup. Odowd rite now
graduate in about 3 months
cant wait to get out of here

Yeah in Hayward it doesn't really matter where you live. I stay off tennyson West Hayward close to union city area, it's even more crazy back 2-3 ago.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

Nah, it's not even a 5.0, it's a '97 GT. It does got rims, subs, and a tv tho... the cops think they were just trying to go joy riding in it, that's why they came so early.

I live in the hills, 2 minutes from cal state.
I have a feeling you knock your music loud.

A small moment of you bumpin' your music just a matter of seconds long,

Is more than enough for people to get familiar with who you are and what you drive,

And find out where you lay your head @ night.

Glad to hear you didn't get your whip taken... but watch yourself.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

wat school do you go to?

Hey what the hell, I graduated from Mt. Eden too in 03.
pimp.gif

They broke into my car and disconnected my beat/ amp and left them in the trunk. My North Face was on the ground next to my car. The jar i keep my weed in wasthere, but it was empty
pimp.gif
I think the person knew i kept dro in my car, and they went for that, but it was all gone already.

Back
Top Bottom