Getting your car broken into UNAPPRECIATION vol 4 guys just tried to steal my Mustang

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

I wish someone would steal my car ...
whats your address?

roll.gif

When I was 7 my dad's car got broken into by these 10 year olds and they stole me and my brother's GB color. And we had a little league game the nextday and we had to bring snacks and they got those too.

Yeah, Hayward isn't safe anymore, no matter where you at. I used to live at Hayward over at Industrial. Nice neighborhood and nice people, but throughoutthe 4 years I lived there, my mom's car got broken into twice. The first time nothing was taken, and the second thankfully the person was stupid enough toonly steal a makeup case and an old cellphone. My neighbor also had his clothes stolen from his backyard when they were hanging out to dry......I meanseriously, +@$?

i remember when i used to live in an apartment back in 2000, i woke up and heard my mom slamming on the sliding glass door. So me and my brother jump up, sheyells someone is trying to steal your car (my brothers car which was a 92 Saturn). We run downstairs (we were on the 3rd floor) and we hear a car driving off,so we are saying damn these fools got us already. Luckily he was driving off in the car they came in. Apparently they got spooked by my mom slamming on theglass. They had already smashed my neighbors window and stole his radio. For some reason, they then came back and were just circling the apartment complex, afew min later 5-0 came and arrested them. They were pretty stupid IMO

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

my managers car got stolen at the mall parking lot and it was a 89 camry
manager

89 camry?

damn thats rough.

some of the richest people drive the wackest cars

nah 89 camry though..............he must be a low level manager.

rich person would at least get more up to date modest car. buffet drives town car correct?

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

My neighbor also had his clothes stolen from his backyard when they were hanging out to dry......I mean seriously, +@$?

I'm about to close this thread down. I was at an indie rock concert (granted, venue was not in the best part of town) and my friend's car ('91Subaru Legacy Sedan
laugh.gif
) got broken into. Only thing they took was a bagof dirty laundry
roll.gif
) And where was this at? Omaha, NE
eyes.gif

Point is, thieves are everywhere. At least 10 cars got broken into. They didn't get much from us, however this one girl that I had parked near us andthat I had spent half the night trying to get with got a guitar stolen...which resulted in me getting completely c-blocked
mad.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

rich person would at least get more up to date modest car. buffet drives town car correct?

As I'm from Omaha, I felt inclined to answer this in the affirmative. His house isn't real grand either, although I think he's upped securitysince the whole armed robbery attempt that happened 6 months ago
indifferent.gif

My car just got broken into for the 2nd time since I started working at UPS in which where I park at(they smash my driver side windows both times)... +@*$ getsme so heated and tUPS say they are no responsible for damage... So now I gotta call corporate and argue with them
smh.gif
You would think a company thats worthbillions would at least have cameras
smh.gif

my brothers bimmer got broken into about a month ago, i posted pics on here.

i dotn feel like uploading them though.

and my dad's car wouldnt start today, so he took my brothers car, and he crashed it into a tree (icy roads)
smh.gif
wasnt too serious though

i'm always afraid of somebody tryin to mess with my mustang...some punk had tried to mess with the lock on the drivers side like over a year ago..obviouslydidn't know *%! they were doin...but I'm wonderin how do they jack a stang with PATs unless they know somebody at a dealership

Back
Top Bottom