Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Gilbert probably is on NT. Reveal yourself Gil
pimp.gif

Now that we see Gil has some OG shoes, I'm hoping he will rock some old school stuff like Reebok Pumps or Huraches.

Now that we see Gil has some OG shoes, I'm hoping he will rock some old school stuff like Reebok Pumps or Huraches.

he becomes like an alive kicks museum~
all the sneakerheads are looking at the orlando magic games, cuz they wnt to find out whts he gonna wear in the next game!

he becomes like an alive kicks museum~
all the sneakerheads are looking at the orlando magic games, cuz they wnt to find out whts he gonna wear in the next game!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

he's doing it thr right way. if i was in the NBA I'd be doin the exact same.

You mean... you wouldnt be good enough to be offered a shoe contract? Or do you mean you'd turn down potential millions to wear what you want?

I'm a true Nike head at heart. But at the end of the day, money talks. I see it reeeeaaallly hard to turn down that cash.

Gilbert himself wouldnt be that dumb to turn down the dough. He's only doin what he's doin because companies are scared to touch him.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

he's doing it thr right way. if i was in the NBA I'd be doin the exact same.

You mean... you wouldnt be good enough to be offered a shoe contract? Or do you mean you'd turn down potential millions to wear what you want?

I'm a true Nike head at heart. But at the end of the day, money talks. I see it reeeeaaallly hard to turn down that cash.

Gilbert himself wouldnt be that dumb to turn down the dough. He's only doin what he's doin because companies are scared to touch him.

Back
Top Bottom