Gilbert Arenas Unappreciation

i wanted Gil in a Laker uni when Kobe wanted out of LA a couple years ago
ohwell.gif

The hate is pretty strong in here.

I can't wait for dude to get back.

People think he just took the cash and is chilling, but his work ethic is right up there with the likes of Kobe and Iverson.

He was also a pretty down to earth dude.

This hate in the air is thick.

His injury in the first place was one of the worst basketball injuries I have seen in awhile (Livingston is the worst) And until that point he was dogging theNBA. He works his !+$ off to come back in time for last season, OVER works himself and ends up having to have another surgery........rushes back again for theplayoffs and just doesn't have enough in the tank.........re-injures, has surgery.

His type of injury takes a year to recover from. What perfect time to take that year then now.

People saying he is lazy, robbed the Wizards, is overrated Blah Blah Blah. How does it feel to be a hater?

I don't know too many players who have keys to an arena so they can work out 24/7.

I love how people are so quick to throw the word hate around for anyone that doesn't say 'OMGZORZ!!! HE'S THE GREATEREST OF 'EMALLL!!11!1!!one!'

And by 'love', of course, I mean 'hate'.

laugh.gif

i'm not reading through 6 pages of hate, but gil has become NT's new Wade.

remember when wade was injured and dudes were calling him soft and saying he's trash. now everyone is on his nuts again.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love how people are so quick to throw the word hate around for anyone that doesn't say 'OMGZORZ!!! HE'S THE GREATEREST OF 'EM ALLL!!11!1!!one!'

laugh.gif
I wouldn't everyone in here is hating. But, let's get real..the hate in this thread towards Gil is obvious. No undertones, just straighthate. There's no need to even point it out it's so obvious.

^^ true... it was hard trying to defend wade/heat last year... that was a horrible season.... i dont even wanna think about it

starbury03:
23ska909red02:
I love how people are so quick to throw the word hate around for anyone that doesn't say 'OMGZORZ!!! HE'S THE GREATEREST OF 'EM ALLL!!11!1!!one!'

laugh.gif

I wouldn't everyone in here is hating. But, let's get real..the hate in this thread towards Gil is obvious. No undertones, just straight hate. There's no need to even point it out it's so obvious.
"He's cocky. Screw his arrogant, overrated self" isn't hate.

Hate?

Seriously? I mean, unless the definition of the word has changed without me knowing, that's not hate.

starbury03:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif
I wouldn't everyone in here is hating. But, let's get real..the hate in this thread towards Gil is obvious. No undertones, just straight hate. There's no need to even point it out it's so obvious.

Hate?

Seriously? I mean, unless the definition of the word has changed without me knowing, that's not hate.

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]hate [img]http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif[/img] Pronunciation: \ˈh

As a Wizards fan.. i HATED this situation at the beginning of the season. I didnt agree with the amount of money he was given because he hasnt been healthy.

BUT now, unless he is 100% healthy. He doesnt need to play one minute this season. As long as next year he comes out strong and proves he's worth hispaycheck.

Originally Posted by starbury03

starbury03:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

Hate?

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]hate [img]http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif[/img] Pronunciation: \ˈh

Calling someone a bum is extremely hostile?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
That is showing extreme dislike?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This guy..

I'm sure if we could curse on NT the choice of words on here to describe Gil would be different. But anyways, i'll just keep it moving.

Even still, cursing =/= extreme hostility

Honest to god, guy... all the people you cuss at in a day, you'r being hostile towards them?

For real?
laugh.gif

HATE is deep, bro, Maybe you missed that memo, but I think it was passed around right before everyone started calling people with a negatve opinion a'hater', and everyone who missed the memo started calling everyone with a negative opinion a 'hater'.

Well now I'm giving you the memo: 'hate' is a strong word.

Hating someone is having EXTREME HOSTILITY ttowards them, and profanity is not EXTREME HOSTILITY; it's not even minor hostility.
laugh.gif

didnt Arenas get offered a few mill more but turned it down? he can get some credit for that.

I'm still a fan, his blog on nba.com was hilarious. David Robinson and Sean Elliot did the same thing when they got hurt in the mid 90s and they landed TimDuncan. The Wizards aren't making the playoffs this year. It will help the franchise more if he doesn't play and they get the number one pick and makethe playoffs next year/

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i'm not reading through 6 pages of hate, but gil has become NT's new Wade.

remember when wade was injured and dudes were calling him soft and saying he's trash. now everyone is on his nuts again.
exactly. i remember last year, i can bring up EXACT QUOTES, out of hate dudes were calling Wade the next Penny and saying he would never be goodagain. this year he's leading the league in scoring...so much for that, huh?

you just can't listen to NT when it comes to these things... if they hate a player, they will make the most negative predictions because that's whatthey wish would happen.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by atlballa15

bum
-noun
0. Gilbert Arenas
1. a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler.
2. a tramp, hobo, or derelict.

roll.gif

wait till he gets fully healthy next season and you guys jump on the arenas bandwagon once again
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom