GILBERTS HOUSE

Antonio Daniels lives in the reston/tysons corner area. went to a party and he was right next door cleanin his beamer lol

yea.. my co worker lives in Ashburn.. and his direct neighbor is a *******.. also the one across the street from him.. he was telling me how his wife feelsshe must go to the open training camp sessions because its only right since a few are their neighbors..

What kind of male staler shennaningans is goin' on here....
smh.gif

My ex's dad is Gilberts Barber/close friends...he got to go to his b day bash back in 07
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eclipse915

Antonio Daniels lives in the reston/tysons corner area. went to a party and he was right next door cleanin his beamer lol

hold up.. i thought he lives where i live at, alexandria. well theres 2 wizards players that live by me.. idk the names bcause my teacher told me and shejust knows that theres 2 wizards players living there..she lives there... and gilberts house, i thought he bought a house at dc and gave his great falls houseto nick and dominic

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

What kind of male staler shennaningans is goin' on here....
smh.gif

roll.gif
Lol for real though. Y'all better be careful rolling up to thesedudes' house's unexpected. After the Sean Taylor/Antoine Walker/Eddy Curry events, I'm sure more athletes are guarded about strangers approachingtheir homes...

"What ch'ya think all the guns is for, all purpose war, got the rottweilers by the door"...be careful with your stalking, lol...

Originally Posted by FliBoi33

My ex's dad is Gilberts Barber/close friends...he got to go to his b day bash back in 07
pimp.gif
So did about 5 MD/DC/VA NT''ers... whats your point???
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man Chris. Right on time with the jokes. Dad was probably the old dude checking out all the fake funbags that permeated the place.

Originally Posted by phatzuff3

Quote:
I thought it was in Great Falls/Potomac, like 90% of DC athletes and surgeons.

A lot of ******** players live in Loudoun County cause it's right by ******** Training Camp. Maybe some of them have two homes cause Loudoun isn't exactly poppin off.

yep. i live in loudoun county. i bowled next to jason campbell and carlos rogers once. they go to bowl america ALL the time.

lol i've chilled with laron once. he also plays ball at la fitness

my cousin is neighbors with chris wilson. lol we saw jcamp come over to his house one day

oh i see marcus wash and mike sellers a lot too.

dosent ray lewis live by cal ripken?
my cousin used to work at the best buy in owings mills and saw ravens players roll through all the time

id still like to kno where gil lives...

and if ne1 has one of those black American express invites from gils party and wants to give it to me...thatd be great

Wow you are way to incessant on gettin dudes address. Even if i knew it i wouldnt tell you, ol magazine cutout letter sendin #$% nter.

yea if i could get some address i would hit them up just b.c i suck a bball and want some help with my game

*edit...oh my god this kid is insane, you think that was a rational thought right there fam?

the only celebs I know where they live at is Ray Lewis and Sam Cassell...

Cassell lives in Owings Mills/Reisterstown area, and Ray lives out in Randallstown/Woodstock.

I've seen Daniels and his fam in Georgetown in the past near the Cheesesteak place, and seen Jarvis Hayes at Marlo in Alexandria....

Originally Posted by PhillyKid37

Cassell lives in Owings Mills/Reisterstown area, and Ray lives out in Randallstown/Woodstock.

I've seen Daniels and his fam in Georgetown in the past near the Cheesesteak place, and seen Jarvis Hayes at Marlo in Alexandria....

laugh.gif
I had no idea Sam-I-Am lives in this area. I couldn't imaginerandomly seeing him someplace...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

laugh.gif
I had no idea Sam-I-Am lives in this area. I couldn't imagine randomly seeing him someplace...

It would make sense being that he's from Baltimore born n raised...

Originally Posted by IzzNet

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

laugh.gif
I had no idea Sam-I-Am lives in this area. I couldn't imagine randomly seeing him someplace...

It would make sense being that he's from Baltimore born n raised...

I know he went to Dunbar but for some reason I thought he stayed in Texas. One of those basketball features, I swore he was out in Texas at his house.Maybe this was a while ago or he was just there temporarily...

Back
Top Bottom