Girl advice needed. Yup, again.....

Let OP go ahead and waste his time.. One of those hardcore simps. Let life sign that reality check fam.

I went to Governor's Ball with two girls, stayed in a hotel just me and them for 4 nights, no feelings caught at all, and just enjoyed their company.

damn son.... if they didn't tell you they had somewhere to be you probably woulda bought a ring and cake for the 7th day anniversary.

Last edited:
I though keko was op but he's not so keko is nomad ?and how did it go into bank accounts....

I though keko was op but he's not so keko is nomad ?and how did it go into bank accounts....

Cragmatic is OP, aka simpMasterFlex
Keko tells OP its okay to simp and blow money on girls who wont give up the yambz, as long as you're having a good time.
Everyone tells Keko hes a simp as well
Keko & Magna Carta get into an argument which leads into posting bank accounts
Keko posts his bank account, possibly his parents.
OP is still a simp

Last edited:
Keko tells OP its okay to simp and blow money on girls who wont give up the yambz, as long as you're having a good time.
OP is still a simp
+Rep

At work dead lmfao

roll.gif
at eating the ***** of a woman you barely know. That's how you wind up with Valtrex prescriptions for life.
Whats valtrex?

OP is still a simp
Well said!

SMH!

So if you take a girl out, it must equate to her giving you the bunz?

Kid grow up ...

Like I said, call me a simp all you want! I'm not loosing any sleep!

And to be honest - I would get board of chick throwing their P's at me without me having to work for it.

That's why commitments now a day are ridiculous ..... 

Young couple get married, they have sex 3 times a day for 3 months and then they start loosing interest and eventually they get divorce. Their entire relationship was base on sex and once you know you can have it you start loosing interest and you aren't as easily turned on as before. Then you start looking at other chicks that by the looks get you turned on and so on ..

Last edited:
OP you gotta learn to play the game man

I was hooking up with this chick, was going well and she started being shady so I cut contact now she texted me to chill tonight but said I can't so she hits me "well text me if you want to get together sometime" and I just hit her with the OK. Now she's sitting at home knowing she doesn't have it like that and I can assure you it's bothering her.

The truth is I'm totally into her but you must not act like you don't care anymore to bring it back your way.

Be ruthless OP, it's your only chance

I was hooking up with this chick, was going well and she started being shady so I cut contact now she texted me to chill tonight but said I can't so she hits me "well text me if you want to get together sometime" and I just hit her with the OK. Now she's sitting at home knowing she doesn't have it like that and I can assure you it's bothering her.

The truth is I'm totally into her but you must not act like you don't care anymore to bring it back your way.

I can co-sign this because I believe it. Sometimes, you have to flip the script but that doesn't mean that will work on every woman. Not two human beings are alike, so although this might work on this chick, it might not work on another one. For all we know, she wants a man that treats her right. Just don't be clingy - give her space - I think this is the message that everyone is trying to convey. If you are to clingy and don't let the females have their space, they can take advantage of you and treat you differently. Once again, this depend on the chick - we are just generalizing here.

Word, at some point you realize you'll have to commit to the game until you're married. Who knows, maybe even then, but that's beyond my territory. But you gotta play it, get better at it or it will eat you up.

I don't think Keko knows the ramifications of his way of thinking. You'll learn, we all do eventually.

The truth is I'm totally into her but you must not act like you don't care anymore to bring it back your way

This man knows.

And yes, Keko is also a simp.

Last edited:
But you are, UOENO.
I'll take your word for it ...

I just learned that you can't have female friends. You can't treat females on dates unless they give you the P. You can't pursue a female if you are interested.

Got it!

1.I treat my female friends all the time, matter fact i'm bout to do that today. But i've known them for years and they've held me down.
2. If we sticking to the topic of randoms, absolutely always be wanting the P (don't be thirsty). The end game is the p. I can have more fun with my dudes if asexual company is the case.
3. Pursue? as in chase? no you can't, shouldn't.

VERDICT: SIMP.

1.I treat my female friends all the time, matter fact i'm bout to do that today. But i've known them for years and they've held me down.
2. If we sticking to the topic of randoms, absolutely always be wanting the P (don't be thirsty). The end game is the p. I can have more fun with my dudes if asexual company is the case.

no you can't - shouldn't are two different things. or are you not smart enough to understand that ... seems to me you like easy P - I had that all the time - its not flattering and un appealing. I rather put in work so when it comes it be that much more satisfying

I said if he enjoys the company - screw what anyones think keep her as a friend. I'm sure the relationships you have with your females friends had to start at some point. I never said, dude waste money and hope you can get laid. I said once again, if you enjoy her company treat her as a friend. I don't see this as any different from what you are doing. 

if you are going by what everyone is calling a SIMP, you paying for a female is simping so we are one in the same! 

be quiet and don't take to me - kanye!

Last edited:

no you can't - shouldn't are two different things. or are you not smart enough to understand that ... seems to me you like easy P - I had that all the time - its not flattering and un appealing. I rather put in work so when it comes it be that much more satisfying

I said if he enjoys the company - screw what anyones think keep her as a friend. I'm sure the relationships you have with your females friends had to start at some point. I never said, dude waste money and hope you can get laid. I said once again, if you enjoy her company treat her as a friend. I don't see this as any different from what you are doing. 

if you are going by what everyone is calling a SIMP, you paying for a female is simping so we are one in the same! 

be quiet and don't take to me - kanye!

Did not read. Could not read, can't translate sucker language.

Did not read. Could not read, can't translate sucker language.
guess you can't admit that you are a SIMP!

LMAO

This is the same dude that is self named after the biggest simp of them ALL!

Mark Antony - who got simped hard by Cleopatra!

Brah - whatever!

Last edited:
:lol: Lmao what the **** are you even saying. Solid logic. You argue persistently and irrationally like a bird. Makes sense now, ya'll empathize. I'm out though, you showed your hand. Good luck out there bruh. Please stay safe.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Lmao what the **** are you even saying. Solid logic. You argue persistently and irrationally like a bird. Makes sense now, ya'll empathize. I'm out though, you showed your hand. Good luck out there bruh. Please stay safe.
brah - why can't you admit you are a simp?

judging by your previous post and by the thread defenition of a simp, you are one!

stay up guppy!

Back
Top Bottom