Girl Advice (pics)

laugh.gif
Dudes always go looking for stuff that ends up hurting them
laugh.gif

Just bring it up. Talk it out. How old are you ? Did you really plan to marry this girl

2 guys in 3 months aint that bad. I know girls who do more than that in a weekend. But red flag on the tattoo. Little too much too quick

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bhergh

hmmm
Spoiler [+]
no average white girl post?
She looks better than Katie Uptown. She (OP's girl) is not average by any stretch.
But why do most of you all keep saying she likes black dudes?

fixed... no further comments on the black dudes for me dough..

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. It's better (wiser) to leave them there & not dig them up. Cause guarantee your not gonna like what you find. So just let it go.. If your happy NOW, don't knock it.

Tfromthe617 wrote:
How hoeish we talkin
Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her). 
You view that as ride or die. I view that as someone that is a follower and easily manipulated/weak. My boy had this girl that he didn't really like but while they were sitll talking, he found out that she got his name tatted on her. He was flattered and I told him, "Her doing that will subsonciously make you feel sorry for her and you will eventually be with this woman that you don't even like forreal. And I was right. That is a red flag man. You have only been together for a few months? But let me stop before I am accused of being a bitter hater that is jealous because no woman has my name tatted on them. 
glasses.gif

And not to mention that I feel this will ultimately be an underground form of control when one party is trying to get out of the relationship. Almost like a spiritual hold. You can call it voodoo-@@+. But she is clearly not a smart woman. #Nodisrespect

I appreciate your posts, you and Putty are/were 
pimp.gif

Her record must be even worse the further you go back if she tatted your name after 2 months, or you got some mean pipe game. If the latter, daps/kudos.

Seems like she's ready to hold you down.

If she got less than 10 notches, wife. 

More than 20, wife. 

More than 35, smash. 

More than 60, 

Spoiler [+]
send her to me 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Tfromthe617 wrote:
How hoeish we talkin

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?

laugh.gif

Why would OP be asking for advice about a chick that would get his name tatted on her in less than 100 days of dating...

Just smang her out and do you brah

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

In the middle

That my friend, just shows me that your girl makes reckless decisions. 
Imshaying
doe

Back
Top Bottom