Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

She fine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

finnns2003-haha i kinda feel you on that cuz thats what it seems like only athletes and whiteboys(fratboys) get all the love around here. I am neither one but i mean i think im a decent lookin fella hopefully ill be able to twurk something

I always wondered how much poon I may or may not get if I went to one of these Universities.

Diego the dominican lover

finnns2003-haha i kinda feel you on that cuz thats what it seems like only athletes and whiteboys(fratboys) get all the love around here. I am neither one but i mean i think im a decent lookin fella hopefully ill be able to twurk something

I always wondered how much poon I may or may not get if I went to one of these Universities.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The man has good taste
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The man has good taste
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by Al Audi

u from the md area?  cause i kno his girl. he grew up with her.........she held em down...

no im from CT

when he was up at Uconn i had a class with her at another school

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by Al Audi

u from the md area?  cause i kno his girl. he grew up with her.........she held em down...

no im from CT

when he was up at Uconn i had a class with her at another school

Back
Top Bottom