Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

whoever ridin that highhorse talking about pimp game
please shut yo mouth
guranteed you gon get played too eventually

You talking to me?  
laugh.gif
 I'm just sayin' man, i've been *played* too, every guy has... I just don't see a point in making a thread every time some girl *plays* me.  Just chalk it up as an L and keep it movin' man, no reason to sit around and dwell on a bish that ain't even got you on her mind.  Just the way it works. 
laugh.gif

thats why i wait till someone make a post about girl problems to post my girl problem in their post.

but OP take the L .. like i said in my update pg 5 me and my 'girl ' ended it .. as much as it sucks.. im taking the L and keeping it movin.. as much as i feel like shes perfect for me and the one i wanna be with.. you gotta learn to let go because im probably not the one for her... you see it has to be mutual feelings.

just learn from this.. Im still learning everytime i get a new girl. with the 10 girls this year, i try not to make the same mistakes as the previous ones...

the more you learn the easier it is to keep things moving only because the pain doesnt get worse as the previous one... just dont dwell and not socialize with society because most likely the pain wont go away.
*Like*

I no longer chalk up my Ls as loses. Just as lessons learn. Its easier to except an L as a lesson than a loss.

Try that OP. Take what you learned from your relationship with this chick and apply it to the next.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

pimp.gif
 Works everytime.

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

pimp.gif
 Works everytime.

just happened to me ... so bad it was that i contemplated making an NT thread
smh.gif

i don't want any other fish ... eventually i will have to get back in there ... but as of now ... i'm good ...

just happened to me ... so bad it was that i contemplated making an NT thread
smh.gif

i don't want any other fish ... eventually i will have to get back in there ... but as of now ... i'm good ...

this

this

I've done this all summer and whether the guy falls back and confronts me about it makes me no difference and my feelings still remain the same. nonexistent.
hope i get over this soon...but it's better them than me.

I've done this all summer and whether the guy falls back and confronts me about it makes me no difference and my feelings still remain the same. nonexistent.
hope i get over this soon...but it's better them than me.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

problem with that is I'm too impatience to wait that long(months) to see results
that's why you find some new bait, or a thirsty chick that been on you. time will fly and when she hits you back you will be on some. "oh, whats good $@#!*"

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

problem with that is I'm too impatience to wait that long(months) to see results
that's why you find some new bait, or a thirsty chick that been on you. time will fly and when she hits you back you will be on some. "oh, whats good $@#!*"

just like we be losing interest in females. Just hurts when a female moves onto another dude and you know it
laugh.gif

just like we be losing interest in females. Just hurts when a female moves onto another dude and you know it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom