Girl problem (mature topic)

(NO PICS, IF YOU WERE MATURE YOU WOULDN'T NEED IT)

- Me and my girl have been going out for more than 2 years now. (we've had our issues)

- We've been fighting alot the past months and the fights seem to be getting worse

- We are both stubborn like sh**, so our fights over stupid things always escalate

- We both love each other, and have tried taking breaks here and there to fix the problem but didnt work

- Now shes suggesting we break up, "and if we're meant to be we will be"

- All the breaks we took in the past I wanted except for this one

- We never been with another person sexually, and things will never be the same if we break that

- And I feel like this breakup is going to cause that, because if i'm single im not going to hold myself back

- I cant even picture what things would be like if another dude smashes

-So NT im asking if anyone have been through the same situation, what happen, what worked, what didnt, just comments

- Keep in mind I want us to work. Thanks for reading

take her out to a nice chill spot and talk it out if you really want it to work just bit the bullet and let her "win"

females are always right even when there wrong there right

if you were mature you wouldnt fight over little things and there would be no escalating

I would try maturing, and let her win these debates/arguments just to please her. Im sure there not life or death.

go as far as saying, after thinking about it you were right babe, i was (insert w/e here). Im glad you stuck to your guns (proceed to sugar up w/e it is yourdiscussing)

take some Ls in battle for the overall W in War
laugh.gif

the little arguements that turn big because of both of yar stubborness will always be there but what are the big arguements over?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all need to just take %@*# slow and chill...do something where you to can both have fun, go outon a nice date etc etc[/color]

talk it out and be serious. get past the stubbornness and immaturity crap. either stay in it or leave. it's pretty simple, don't make it so complicatedon each other..

Find your nearest vacation spot and just chill for a weekend and do some talking and just enjoying life away from your day to day surroundings and doings.

just take it nice and slow. dont let the little things ruin what you two already have...

Im surprised you have actually gotten real responses. When peolpe start their threads with "no pics," most NTers dont reply with a serious response.

So um....pics?

Look man, to be honest, she is losing interest in you, that is why is always arguing. you have to keep your won happy by being a challenge and making it seemlike this is your first time meeting her. when you get too comfortable, that's when things take a downward spirial.

it's hard to save a relationship that is headed towards doom, because in her eyes, it is already almost over. i suggest you plan a romantic evening. likecook her some dinner or take her out to a view. but whatever you do, don't her to a place with a lot of people.

also, don't be afraid to leave, girls like a guy who is willing to leave @ a moment's notice.

You both need to see other people to determine if what's out there is actually better than what you have now.

If all you know is each other then how do you know that both of you can't do better? Y'all keep on arguing so maybe you could find somebody better foryou and maybe she can do the same for her.

Test the waters out and if you two can't find anything as good as what you have now then you know you should be together and your relationship will bestronger because of it.

Simple disagreements, that turn into arguments need to stop a.s.a.p. The bad thing is, it probably won't stop. Ya'll seem to be alike, so nobody iswilling to take the L. Ya'll have been together for 2 yrs, with a couple of breaks here and there. Break are almost never good, you might have the rightintention, but it always seems to turn out ugly. In my last relationship I took a couple of breaks, I mean I was younger, pretty immature, the last break wasthe killer. Every time I hear about couples taking a break, I think about Ross and Rachael from "Friends". If she was to be with someone elsesexually, once you get word of it, If you really had feelings for the girl, it will hurt. Real Talk. At the same time if you go wild out and do what you do.You can't point fingers, you just have to charge it to the game.

I think every guy has gone through this at one point or another or knows someone who has.

IMO, it seems like your relationship has pretty much run it's course. Unless you can find a way to rekindle what originally made the relationship work fromthe get go, it may be about that time to just let go. It ain't easy, but expect the worst and hope for the best.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically went through all the same !@%$ with my ex of 2 years....Hit with thatsame b.s. "if we're meant to be, we'll get back together"...You can't force somebody into being with you, so if she wants to break up,you already lost the fight...Just let her go, and move on with your life as best of your ability, yea its gonna be rough in the beginning...But just try tokeep yourself busy with friends and family, maybe take a vacation somewhere...At the end of the day, females will be ruthless if they want to be, they can becold as ice...Keep it moving, you'll find somebody that actually wants to be with you, because both loving each other, is not the same as "being inlove" with each other...[/color]

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

if you were mature you wouldnt fight over little things and there would be no escalating

I would try maturing, and let her win these debates/arguments just to please her. Im sure there not life or death.

go as far as saying, after thinking about it you were right babe, i was (insert w/e here). Im glad you stuck to your guns (proceed to sugar up w/e it is your discussing)

take some Ls in battle for the overall W in War
laugh.gif
This is not the right thing to do at all, so do not listen to this. You don't need to back down from an argument to just let her win and letthat problem be done with because eventually you'll turn into a "yes" man and all that happens to them is that they get abused.

I was in your position myself with my current girl, right now will be 2 years and about 4 months and right around our 2 year period stuff started to get heatedbetween me and her just like how it probably is for you and yours. You really have to look at the bigger picture at this point and see what it would be likedown the road if you and yours stay together. Fights are going to happen in any relationship, but its the magnitude of the fight that matters. If you bothare going to keep on getting in REALLY heated debates then maybe you should just go your seperate ways.

Personally I don't do breaks, Like someone said maybe you should both go out and try to talk this one out for a last time to see where it goes, noarguments just talk it out...but if she resorts to arguing with you then that should be a clear sign what your in for in terms of your relationship. Someoneelse said that she could be losing interest in you and thats a major issue you need to deal with, try and look back at what you did to get her and try and mixit up a bit, maybe do things she wouldn't expect and see where that gets you.

But once again you don't need to bend over backwards for her, if your mature then you know when you messed up and you should apologize for it but otherthan that if something she does makes you uncomfortable or angry you should speak your mind, maybe not in an argumentative way but always hold your position ifyou feel you been wronged.

Good Luck to you.

I went through a similar relationship, only mine lasted 5 years. We fought alot the last year, didnt have alot of sex which bothered me more than her, and itgot to the point where neither of us were happy and it ended. It has been about 10 months since we broke up and i have yet been with another girl nor has shebeen with another guy. We talk time to time but its just a process of moving on. Its up to you, the little fights add up and become so stressful. Its a matterof being happy, if you can weather the storm of minimal arguments then stick it out if not, just try and end it and move on cause its hard to get better from asituation like this. You say you will start over and make things better but that NEVER works. Trust me I tried 10000 times. Hope you do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom