Girl problem (mature topic)

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Look man, to be honest, she is losing interest in you, that is why is always arguing. you have to keep your won happy by being a challenge and making it seem like this is your first time meeting her. when you get too comfortable, that's when things take a downward spirial.

it's hard to save a relationship that is headed towards doom, because in her eyes, it is already almost over. i suggest you plan a romantic evening. like cook her some dinner or take her out to a view. but whatever you do, don't her to a place with a lot of people.

also, don't be afraid to leave, girls like hate a guy who is willing to leave @ a moment's notice.

Fixed!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I think every guy has gone through this at one point or another or knows someone who has.

IMO, it seems like your relationship has pretty much run it's course. Unless you can find a way to rekindle what originally made the relationship work from the get go, it may be about that time to just let go. It ain't easy, but expect the worst and hope for the best.

I agree.

Either that or learn to take the L in arguments.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

(NO PICS, IF YOU WERE MATURE YOU WOULDN'T NEED IT)
1409lhj.gif

Relationships are about give and take...If you want it to work out, you'll make the sacrifices and adjustments. If she continues to make little arguementsbigger arguements, possibly she is looking for a way out.
It all depends on who wants the relationship to work out more...

Some of these responses are much more valuable than others... but ultimately, you need to do what is best for YOUR relationship. If you "try"something new like take her somewhere she's never been... or the spontaneous thing that could surprise her, you MIGHT get a reaction out of her, but IPROMISE it will only be temporary. She already has an idea of the type of boy/man you are, so doing something like this is NOT a permanent fix.

You keep suggesting that this topic is for mature people only, but if you're posting for help on niketalk, how mature is your relationship anyway? (nodisrespect)

Lastly, we don't know you or what your relationship is like. Its obvious (by what you're telling us) that SOMETHING is wrong. SO, we have to assumethat something (or a lot of somethings) happened to put you there. What you REALLY need to do is evaluate whether or not she is the girl you want to spend therest of your life with. I think younger people... say 18-22, get this sense of LOVE that NOTHING will ever be better. Think about it like this. Loving someoneis NOT enough for wanting to stay in a relationship. Can you HONESTLY see yourself waking up next to this girl every morning for the rest of your life. Can yousee yourself having sex w/ this same girl for the rest of your life. Can you tell this girl everything about what you do for the rest of your life. Can youpicture your life 25 years from now and think... this is/was the best girl for me for the past 25 years.

Bottom line, no one on niketalk can really help you. Like I said, the "try new things" will never work... because if its taking you 2 years to trythat new something, its not in your nature to do those things with her, so why should she expect that to continue? Just talk to her. Tell her exactly what youposted on niketalk (just don't say you posted it cause you might get a
indifferent.gif
) Tell her EVERYTHING you feel. Tell her EVERYTHING you want. Tell her EVERYTHING you want her to do. If she's willing to listen to you andwhat you have to say; if she's willing to work WITH you instead of against you; if she's willing to share with you the same/similar feelings about whatyou want; and you are absolutely sure about being/staying with this girl, then go for it. There is nothing to work on if she's already made her mind upabout what she wants. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE HER MIND FOR HER.

Good luck bro! PM me if you need anything else.

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

just stick it out

qft .

when you are in arguments , at the time , they seem so bad ...

but in reality they aren't .

all they are are just two people making big deals out of something so small .

if you break up with her , and two months later , you think about what you argued about ...

it would make NO sense , and chances are you will feel stupid ...

just make things work fam . everyone has disagreements , but bailing out isn't the best thing to do all the time .

be mature .

I just went through the same thing with my girl of 4 years. I even let her win out on most of our last arguments and that didn't even work. Like someonementioned above I think I got to comfortable, so it seemed like she wasn't afraid to lose me. We ended up breaking up about a week ago after about twomonths of constant arguing.

Back
Top Bottom