Girl problem vol. Nasty jumps w/ PICS!!!!

aiite NT. so i come to you in search of help from you guys. My boy that goes 2 school with me is in a pretty terrible situation rite now. He's an athlete& plays on the football team.

Backstory:
Dude has been going out with his girl for a little over a year, but they go through the whole break up, get back together nonsense all the time. They havetrust issues with each other because he "cheated" on her while he was back home, but they were on a "break" at the time. He didnt reallyfeel bad about cheating on her because he had been told by credible sources that she had gave awesome jawsome to a group of dudes while they were on one oftheir "breaks" So this is what happened when they went on their most recent break.

Event:
So they had been broken up, but he was still trying to get back with her, but she wasnt giving him no play, no attention, no nothing, not even tryna hear wathe tryna say. They would chill occasionally but she was def. not givin up tha buns. So a couple days ago she goes out with a couple of her friends & comesback to the dorms drunk. So she goes up to dudes room & lets that +@!%+ get in between them thighs & slept in his bed that night. BUT he comes to findout that she had gone to one of his teammates room first. & she had let that +@!%+ *%## & she bossed that +@!%+ up in the same night.

So he hears through the grapevine that she did it & he confronts her, & she denies it at first, but eventually admits it But she claims that it wasjust a mistake & that he should forgive her. She also claims that she took a shower between lettin both dudes hit. Now for the worst part, this dude isactually ok with still being friends with this !#!%!.

NT, what can i say to him to make him understand that he cant associate with her ever again.

Cliffnotes:
dudes been goin wit girl for over a year
they break up, he tries to ge ther back, she not givin up tha buns
she gets drunk one night, goes to his room, lets him hit & sleeps in his bed
but he finds out she went to his teammates room before him, bossed him up & $%*!!% him
now she says it was just a mistake & he should forgive her
he is ok with being friends with her again.

PICS!!!:
25qevs7.jpg

s2goaw.jpg

women who floss and shin like this arn't wifey material. ni99a i can see she wild. hot in the pants

That as blatant and flagrant as it gets, if dude doesn't see that than what can you tell him?

Like taking a shower in between those sessions makes anything better
laugh.gif
Honestly my man, if he's not listening to you now, he's already made his mind up about what he wants to do. You telling him anything to the contraryhasnlt worked so far and probaly won't in the near future. He's gonna have to learn all on his own. I never understood the point of a "break"anyway.

idk he sounds like a lost case if he didnt drop her after the "awesome jawsome" incident

maybe warn him that he will get AIDS if he hasn't already

Not even worth it. Your mans is a "sucker for love" -- I believe that's the term you youngsters use -- if he doesn't see that she should bedropped. ASAP.

? fat?
ugly doesnt matter because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but fat?

OP - i understand thats your boy and all but if he wanna be dumb, sometimes you just gotta let him.
you can state how you feel but if he wants to associate w/ her you just gotta be cool.
dont listen when he comes around simpin again though.

thanks for the cliffnotes because i would NOT have read that whole thing.

It's ya boys fault for wifing up a JO in the first place

but I see nothing wrong with them being "friends" again..as long as he's doing him and not worried over her why not?

might as well keep that !@#$ on the bench just incase on of the starters messing up

she looks like a clown with that makeup on. he needs to drop her. hes an athlete, let him enjoy being an athlete. this is the only time he gets to enjoy thatunless he goes pro and what are the odds of that.. tell him to live his life, she obvs wants to live hers.

and again SMH@ that 99ct lipgloss.

Real talk, let em know that she just ain't for his eyes ONLY, well @!%*, she never was aight..back to the drawingboard
laugh.gif

seriously though...how many dudes does he want to know that she let hit WHILE he was getting at her
sick.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif

dam shes foul. how you goin smash yo dudes teammate then go mess wit him after wards regardless of the fact that you took a shower between dudes thats justdown right grimey!

Back
Top Bottom