Girl problem vol. Nasty jumps w/ PICS!!!!

Wow...she fat? What am I missin? She not ugly but jus off her giving dome to a crew of dudes on a "break" is reason enough not to get back wither....then she lets one dude smash and then rolls in ya bed and lets u take it down same night? Shorty def. Isn't wifey material but is a good piece tokeep around when u are bored or bet. Girls. I'm also seeing a lot of dudes throwin out hate...like you wouldn't try to bag if you was ion the clubw/her or saw her in the street...yall dudes need to cut that out...and wifey material aint based about looks alone...its about being wit a joint that will holdyou down...a shorty to build something serious wit...but that girl up there def. Isn't that type of chick....

She also claims that she took a shower between lettin both dudes hit.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If my chick said that to me i'd be going to jail

What does it matter if he cuts her off? dudes will still beat it up... He should just cut any real feelings for this chick.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

women who floss and shin like this arn't wifey material. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ni99a[/color] i can see she wild. hot in the pants
Off topic, not for nothing not tryna hate but Moderators, if this person doesnt get dealt with for this word... thats foul. I remember my boy gotbanned one time for this reason. Al love but with all fairness.

i would tell him to keep her as a side piece but he sounds like he loves her
he needs to cut off all contact

two dudes in one night thats too much

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by seniosoul

women who floss and shin like this arn't wifey material. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ni99a[/color] i can see she wild. hot in the pants
Off topic, not for nothing not tryna hate but Moderators, if this person doesnt get dealt with for this word... thats foul. I remember my boy got banned one time for this reason. Al love but with all fairness.

stop snitchin
laugh.gif

when did making a j.o. wifey become acceptable...he hooked on the P end of story.... tell that man 2 go get tested asap real talk thats just nasty i bet homieaint even using ah condom wit the broad
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom