Girl related topic -_- Need advice.

WARNING: before you continue reading, NO PICS WILL BE PROVIDED. I've been here too long and know the possible outcomes for putting personal materials online.

For those of you still reading, here's my situation: I met this bad bissh about two months ago at a friend's party. I was able to copp the digits that night and we've been dating/talking ever since. I smashed twice already and the p is out of this world 
pimp.gif
She's really fun/chill to hang out with and she's down, probably too down. From the beginning, I told myself I will not involve myself emotionally with this girl and I think I've done a good job at that (having side chicks to mess with so I don't catch feelings
pimp.gif
) The reason why I don't want to catch feelings is because we all know these types of chicks, the 'dimes' appearance wise, but their personality is flawed. Not surprisingly, last week I found out that she still hangs out with her ex boyfriend
grin.gif
. This was after her inviting me over to her residence and meeting her ENTIRE family, cousins and all. I do however know she likes me more than her ex and she puts me first because sometimes she would ask me to go places with her like she would have things planned out. When I tell her that I can't make it because I'm busy or what not, I would hear of them hanging out through friends/sources. For example, last week she asked me to go to this theme party with her and I nicely declined because I had prior plans, she then went with her ex boyfriend
laugh.gif
. I don't  know if my persona plays a role in this also because I kinda come off as a ladies man (she told me herself) and maybe that's why she thinks she needs someone to fall back on . I don't know... BUT here are my options:

(a) act like I don't know/continue playing the field and see how things play out
(b) stick around just to keep smashing
(c) dead it and move on

NT, a, b, or c? other suggestions are welcome too. I really wish I can post a pic, she's really bad...

WARNING: before you continue reading, NO PICS WILL BE PROVIDED. I've been here too long and know the possible outcomes for putting personal materials online.

For those of you still reading, here's my situation: I met this bad bissh about two months ago at a friend's party. I was able to copp the digits that night and we've been dating/talking ever since. I smashed twice already and the p is out of this world 
pimp.gif
She's really fun/chill to hang out with and she's down, probably too down. From the beginning, I told myself I will not involve myself emotionally with this girl and I think I've done a good job at that (having side chicks to mess with so I don't catch feelings
pimp.gif
) The reason why I don't want to catch feelings is because we all know these types of chicks, the 'dimes' appearance wise, but their personality is flawed. Not surprisingly, last week I found out that she still hangs out with her ex boyfriend
grin.gif
. This was after her inviting me over to her residence and meeting her ENTIRE family, cousins and all. I do however know she likes me more than her ex and she puts me first because sometimes she would ask me to go places with her like she would have things planned out. When I tell her that I can't make it because I'm busy or what not, I would hear of them hanging out through friends/sources. For example, last week she asked me to go to this theme party with her and I nicely declined because I had prior plans, she then went with her ex boyfriend
laugh.gif
. I don't  know if my persona plays a role in this also because I kinda come off as a ladies man (she told me herself) and maybe that's why she thinks she needs someone to fall back on . I don't know... BUT here are my options:

(a) act like I don't know/continue playing the field and see how things play out
(c) dead it and move on

NT, a, b, or c? other suggestions are welcome too. I really wish I can post a pic, she's really bad...

You told yourself to not involve yourself emotionally.

Keep it going with her, who cares about the ex if you really are that detached from getting into anything serious with her. Just keep getting that
pimp.gif

You told yourself to not involve yourself emotionally.

Keep it going with her, who cares about the ex if you really are that detached from getting into anything serious with her. Just keep getting that
pimp.gif

just keep it real, fams... fambs...

you are kinda hurt cuz you thought she was really into you...

sounds like she's just super friendly, and not that hard to get at.

and its bananas cuz, based on your words, she's really good looking.

my thoughts is not only is the ex smashing, but some ol' head that got her while she was a young'n can smash, the young homey she grew up w/ can smash, and YOU can smash.

its a pecking order...

my advice?

get out of your feelings and realize that she aint a keeper.

get a cold heart, keep smashing, and that will make the time go by faster when looking for your truly "DOWN" chick.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just keep it real, fams... fambs...

you are kinda hurt cuz you thought she was really into you...

sounds like she's just super friendly, and not that hard to get at.

and its bananas cuz, based on your words, she's really good looking.

my thoughts is not only is the ex smashing, but some ol' head that got her while she was a young'n can smash, the young homey she grew up w/ can smash, and YOU can smash.

its a pecking order...

my advice?

get out of your feelings and realize that she aint a keeper.

get a cold heart, keep smashing, and that will make the time go by faster when looking for your truly "DOWN" chick.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear, the General forum is a becoming already is a daytime talk show-type realm of desperate dudes seeking relationship advice

I swear, the General forum is a becoming already is a daytime talk show-type realm of desperate dudes seeking relationship advice

Originally Posted by killabee

NO PICS WILL BE PROVIDED.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I really wish I can post a pic, she's really bad...

eyes.gif
you the only one stopping yourself from posting them

for some reason i decided to read anyway and came to this conclusion

NO PICS WILL BE PROVIDED.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I really wish I can post a pic, she's really bad...

eyes.gif
you the only one stopping yourself from posting them

for some reason i decided to read anyway and came to this conclusion

For example, last week she asked me to go to this theme party with her and I nicely declined because I had prior plans, she then went with her ex boyfriend
laugh.gif

you may be laughing online but i know you weren't in real life.. if i were you, and i've been in this situation before, get what you can out of it, dont look for anything more. there's a reason she still reaches out to her ex when you're not around.

Back
Top Bottom