Girls, Arrogance, and Self-Entitlement VOL. Setting the record straight

I'm on Tumblr, simp capital of the world, and I see lots of this:

tumblr_lylaehiguw1qe52v7o1_500.gif

...And I don't even know where to begin. I feel as if females are just so self-righteous nowadays and they possess a sense of entitlement that according to them, men are not entitled to. I see it on my news feed all the time; girls want a "fairy tale" relationship without wanting to appreciate and take care of their man. This mentality about "treating your girls like princesses every day of the year"; I mean are you serious? Of course respecting/treating your significant other right is what you should do, but when you put them on a pedestal and treat them as a higher priority then your education/money/family you need to re-evaluate your life. Point blank, it takes two. If I'm pampering my girl then I better get some damn head after practice or a sandwich. I wouldn't put in any effort if my girl isn't. Or maybe this is just a testament to how soft males are getting today. No respect to dudes that let their girl wear the pants in their relationship. What's your thoughts on this NT?

Tumblr is the simp capital of the world

Dudes will reblog anything they know will get a !*!%!% attention

My brother does this stuff all day

I kinda want to smack him

that funny cuz i feel like on twitter all are see are guys RT'ing girls who are constantly telling other girls how they should be sucking their man's peen and cooking and buying him video games/shoes when in my head i'm thinking most of these guys couldnt give 2 @!%$! you are what you're saying but its like some women will do anything to get a step up on other women

i can bet my last penny that these girls you speak of are either single or dating some dude that ran out of dambs to give and treats them like !+!%.....oh the irony of these women.

op i agree fully on all you said. relationship is 50/50.

I hate the guy in the gif you posted and I don't even know him.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i can bet my last penny that these girls you speak of are either single or dating some dude that ran out of dambs to give and treats them like !+!%.....oh the irony of these women.

So are you saying women shouldn't be treated like queens on the regular?

I think my feelings change with the mood
and other variables Sometimes you should try and be romantic (if you care about the lady)

Other times i'm just trying to get some brain, no love involved

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So are you saying women shouldn't be treated like queens on the regular?
if they deserve it, they should be....unfortunately most women nowadays feel they are owed such royal treatment and have no need to actually earn it, im sure those are the type of women OP referring to, and growing up in NY ive seen it way too often..

.unfortunately most women nowadays feel they are owed such royal treatment and have no need to actually earn it, im sure those are the type of women OP referring to, and growing up in NY ive seen it way too often..

laugh.gif
 I guess you don't believe in respect for women. I guess your wife has to bend over backwards before you do anything for her. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

tumblr_lylaehiguw1qe52v7o1_500.gif
The guys who do this type of stuff are ironically enough the guys on V Day with no dates
Then they make facebook status saying girls don't like nice guys

Well maybe if you didn't make such pathetic attempts to pander to women and showed confidence

You would have better luck

.unfortunately most women nowadays feel they are owed such royal treatment and have no need to actually earn it, im sure those are the type of women OP referring to, and growing up in NY ive seen it way too often..
laugh.gif
 I guess you don't believe in respect for women. I guess your wife has to bend over backwards before you do anything for her. 
eyes.gif

yeah thats exactly what i meant, so much like you to take something to the complete extreme, carry on.

@Steeze, I am simply saying that at what point to you value a woman just for being a woman. Why does she have to do anything to deserve to be treated like a Queen?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

op i agree fully on all you said. relationship is 50/50.

I hate the guy in the gif you posted and I don't even know him.

@Steeze, I am simply saying that at what point to you value a woman just for being a woman. Why does she have to do anything to deserve to be treated like a Queen?

respect for women =/= licking the ground they walk on.

im not gonna treat a woman i just met or been dating for a couple of months like my queen, what are you smoking?....does that mean i dont respect her?....absolutely not.

when ive dated I was always a gentleman, always held women up high, im a product of a single mother b, however for me to give my all, it takes alot of get to knowing...alot of trials and errors, i guess thats why it only took me about 10 years and multiple breakups to marry the woman im with now.

Women are you humans, until I know them personally and develop feelings they are treated as other humans
Ovaries do not make you a queen nor give you special treatment

^ Why does everything have to be game with you though? Why have rules already in place? "I won't treat any new girl that great." What if you are in tune with her? Just because you haven't been talking to her for a while means you will purposely hold back?

The new Facebook layout which shows people's comments/likes shows just how much is going on. People are CONSTANTLY liking and making little comments on girl's statuses, the chick could post something like "going to the mall!!" and you have 6 guys responding "you're really beautiful" or some stuff like that. Girl can post anything, like "clipping my toenails" and get 10 likes from guys 
eyes.gif

Why can't people just treat each other like friends or acquaintances? Who came up with this idea that one person should bend over and cater to someone else's every need?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Women are you humans, until I know them personally and develop feelings they are treated as other humans
Ovaries do not make you a queen nor give you special treatment
you should always treat a woman a little different, be a little more sensitive, they are not your homeboy, we are wired differently....doesnt mean you are gonna take her on a helicopter ride around manhattan on a first date, let me find out DC is a hopeless romantic in disguise.....had me fooled all this time.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom