Girls hyping you up then not comin thru unappreciation

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

788235959_3ebe58f8cc.jpg

frown.gif

lol i thought this was something different. this chick was like o you dominican i heard yall put it down. blah blah i have a feeling you do work and all thisextra stuff. im like chill wit all that your gonna jinx it. she was plaslanty suprised when i wiped it out. but due to the drought i had. I did not put itdown.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
O well she came though a second time.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

one time this dopegirl was in my house and she was rubbing up on me getting me all ''happy '' and what not , about to unzip my pants .then all of a sudden her phones rings and its her mom saying her little brother was at the hospital because he broke his hand. so she said im sorry but i got to go . i was on some

@@@. turns out her brother just broke his metacarpal. i was heated because ive broken my metacarpals before and i continued to play football for 2 weeks with broken metacarpals and this kid couldn't have sucked it up and not broke his metacarpals an hour later
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cold but i feel you

I hate that shhh it's been too much as of late. Even the back up were busy
indifferent.gif
I'm lookin forward to this week though.

I also hate it when chicks won't outright be truthful. I be like you wanna chill and I get a "maybe" or "I'll let you know" or"I'll call you if I'm coming through" and they ghost for weeks give me some bs excuse and then got the nerve to hit me up on aim likeit's all gravy.
alien.gif

%*@% happened to me two days ago. Soon as she said "I'm feeling lazy" I said k bye, called another chick ASAP. It's funny though cause when%*@% like this happens girls be like oh you so spontaneous. Girls actually like the thought that you randomly wanna do something with them. If they only knew

those broads gotta be put in their place quick because its some sucker dudes that will keep taking the bait over and over again and gassing these dumb batchesup.

You're supposed to scoop her up for confirmation. Its all up in the air if you just wait around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

one time this dopegirl was in my house and she was rubbing up on me getting me all ''happy '' and what not , about to unzip my pants .then all of a sudden her phones rings and its her mom saying her little brother was at the hospital because he broke his hand. so she said im sorry but i got to go . i was on some

@@@. turns out her brother just broke his metacarpal. i was heated because ive broken my metacarpals before and i continued to play football for 2 weeks with broken metacarpals and this kid couldn't have sucked it up and not broke his metacarpals an hour later
roll.gif
You just mad cuz you didnt get it.

girls stay frontin and they usually do it to see how much you're into them

women calculate their every move, man i'm telling you

if they front and don't come through and you're blowing up their phone, they like that

but just act like you don't care and they come back like good work

McFlyyy wrote:

if they front and don't come through and you're blowing up their phone, they like that

Baby kaw speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif
Truth!! I've learned through trail & tribulation. Alsodon't call right away if she gives you the #.

Back
Top Bottom