Girls on NT

otaku-orgy.jpg

I feel.as if theyre all joking except this guy

View media item 419225

I agree jay..guys period including myself are. Wayyyyy to hard on girls when they ain't nothin special. Themselves

I agree jay..guys period including myself are. Wayyyyy to hard on girls when they ain't nothin special. Themselves

DJ Bana is and always will be OVERRATED.

I remember when she jumped ship to the other site and the mods would ban you if you said anything remotely contradicting their viewing her as a goddess.

Anyone remember that chick that used to post in Celebs wearing heat every time a Wale pic showed up. She'd just say

"Wale dark...but he could still get it"

I DIED every time :rofl:

Still here brah.

Sadly my affinity for wale has died off..for good reason at that. So lmk when Bradley cooper is posted in there and ill resume my responses for hilarity. :smile:

Man, what happen to my homie Kneesh?

Miss the homie, she put me on Wiz Khalifa like a year or two before black and yellow blew up.
Even made me a Avy of her holding my screename. Went to college then dipped from NT.

Well after that classic D Rose song :smokin

Last edited:
  • Saw her on the train on my way to a job a few months ago, I took about three pics and she saw me taking the third pic and I think she already knew why I was taking them 
    laugh.gif
    . She just put head down pouting, I swear. 
    laugh.gif
     I felt bad and was gonna make a thread about it but I went on hiatus.
  • This one here? 
    mean.gif
    laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/503076/shortypop-now-a-free-woman#post_16125796
  • And ....I honestly think this one was a set up girl for a male NT'er and things went too far with a few S/N's and she couldn't control her emotions with them. Dude probably was on the verge of losing his girl a few times...just sayin'.

Last edited:
  • Saw her on the train on my way to a job a few months ago, I took about three pics and she saw me taking the third pic and I think she already knew why I was taking them 
    laugh.gif
    . She just put head down pouting, I swear. 
    laugh.gif
     I felt bad and was gonna make a thread about it but I went on hiatus.
But now you're off hiatus and you can go ahead and post those pics...

... or Ducktales.

LMAO. i bet he aint the only dude with all those pics saved. only ones I right-clicked saved where the nudies.

i only recognize like half those chicks, yall scare off most of em anyways.

I just got in the house, and my battery is charging, my phone is a piece of ****, I dropped it so many times. Time for an upgrade. I promise if dudes don't harass me I'll drop the pics when it's charged. 
laugh.gif
This is your time, Mr. Nomad.

Time to redeem yourself from all the troll threads and race-baiting posts. All of the supposed cuentos de patos.

THIS IS YOUR TIME!

Back
Top Bottom