Girls on NT

I have been in here for a while and today saw my first post from a female. Are there a lot of girls on here?

Haha! You're probably right bc I don't ever see any all girl threads about "woman" things. Lol and some guys would just go in and ruin it for them anyway probably lol

Haha! You're probably right bc I don't ever see any all girl threads about "woman" things. Lol and some guys would just go in and ruin it for them anyway probably lol

Not enough women for it to thrive....although there was a hot male draft on here a few years back that did numbers.

There used to be some bad ones back in the day. Simply, weekend girl, thytkerjobs, etc. GabbyFlow the god :pimp:

Not enough women for it to thrive....although there was a hot male draft on here a few years back that did numbers.
Girls should maybe make some topics that interest them more to get involved more so they all stay

Last edited:
Haha!! Just searched Thytkerjobs. No wonder she left. Dudes were probably making her uncomfortable by posting about her all the time. There are threads just flirting with her.

Girls should maybe make some topics that interest them more to get involved more so they all stay

Lol nah most just come for shoe info. All of us share the common interest of shoes which brought them here originally. For anything else twitter and fb

West2East
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom