Girls saying something...that means another vol. GirlTalk

Facts in here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

her: do you think that swimsuit model looks better than me?

you: no of course not

her: i know you're lying

you: ite fine im lying

her: fufuuuuuuuu ommzomgomzmg

roll.gif

roll.gif
  SO SAD BUT TRUE

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 never answer these type of questions 
Just look at her smile and proceed with what u were doing

laugh.gif
 they will get %+%@!@ up mentally and guess what ... now you are in control. 

play or get played. 

You: You like him don't you? you messing with him

Her: Eww no, do you see him? He's fat and ugly

You: yeah iight

2 weeks later that same fat ugly guy has his meat package down her esophagus

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

this

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

More troubling is the fact that you guys believe anything a female you don't know tells you. These chicks will mold themselves into whatever image they think you will find most attractive when they like you. If she thinks you birds she will act like a bird, if she thinks you like classier women she will act classy. It's all bull and smoke and mirrors. Smash em dash em and if you really love your homeboys, pass em. Every girl will tell you she isn't a $$% and as we all know that's utter fabrication. I love when women tell me tall tales, it typically means she thinks highly of you. People don't lie to people they don't care abouts opinion.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try not to understand them be you if she wants to go her way let her loose
Our problem as men is that we are somewhat scared to be Alone or without sex
Women know this and use it for there upper hand they know once they spread there legs to
You they got you like a spider web or a snake

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

More troubling is the fact that you guys believe anything a female you don't know tells you. These chicks will mold themselves into whatever image they think you will find most attractive when they like you. If she thinks you birds she will act like a bird, if she thinks you like classier women she will act classy. It's all bull and smoke and mirrors. Smash em dash em and if you really love your homeboys, pass em. Every girl will tell you she isn't a $$% and as we all know that's utter fabrication. I love when women tell me tall tales, it typically means she thinks highly of you. People don't lie to people they don't care abouts opinion.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this honestly might be the realest !+!# I have ever seen on this website.

Her: "I just want you to listen to me sometimes, without trying to suggest what I should do."
Me: "Ok."

Her: *tells a long story*

Me: *listens*

Her: "So you don't have anything to say?"

Me: "You told me to listen
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

This happened to me last night

Chick comes over around 2am, I tell her im going to bed soon because I have a dentist appt at 9,

Im trying to get some dome, but before she domes me we go through this whole song and dance every time she comes over

Me: so what we gonna do

Her: you only wanted me to come over so you can catch a nut

Me:
indifferent.gif
I WIO and proceed to stroke my piece

Her: I don't usually do this, don't think im some type of %%+ (even though she has domed me up 5 times, but I won't smash)

She proceeds to dome me up, but stops about 5 minutes in

Her: Am I doing it Ok?, cause you know I really don't do this, I'm a good girl

Me:
indifferent.gif

She finishes the job, I buss on her chest

Her: how was it?

Me: it got the job done

Her: are you just using me for a nut?

Me: im about to go to sleep

Her: Just don't think im some type of %%+

I swear every time she domes me up we go through the same exact scenario, EVERY SINGLE TIME

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Most of the time when a girl says, "Im not like that", "Nothings gonna happen", or anything amongst those lines . . . shes definately lying.

Sometimes I just tell girls that seem unsure how it is, because they're just lost.
As a rookie when I heard those word :
indifferent.gif

Now when I hear these words :

orig-13021741.jpg
roll.gif

I don't even know how to respond to the "im not that kind of girl" line when I know exactly who the female is and how she gets down.

Like for a moment you kinda want to laugh in her face... then you gotta go along with it for the sake of the yambs.

^ I'm sayin, these +@!+ wanna backpedal faster than Revis, thinkin they deserve to be wined and dined after already givin up the yambs.  buttt thats a whole nother subject 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

This happened to me last night

Chick comes over around 2am, I tell her im going to bed soon because I have a dentist appt at 9,

Im trying to get some dome, but before she domes me we go through this whole song and dance every time she comes over

Me: so what we gonna do

Her: you only wanted me to come over so you can catch a nut

Me:
indifferent.gif
I WIO and proceed to stroke my piece

Her: I don't usually do this, don't think im some type of %%+ (even though she has domed me up 5 times, but I won't smash)

She proceeds to dome me up, but stops about 5 minutes in

Her: Am I doing it Ok?, cause you know I really don't do this, I'm a good girl

Me:
indifferent.gif

She finishes the job, I buss on her chest

Her: how was it?

Me: it got the job done

Her: are you just using me for a nut?

Me: im about to go to sleep

Her: Just don't think im some type of %%+

I swear every time she domes me up we go through the same exact scenario, EVERY SINGLE TIME
PIIHB? She gone learn today

Girls never know what to do, they can't make decisions on their own. Probably why they give in so easy

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this honestly might be the realest !+!# I have ever seen on this website.

Word. I'm not too fond of the "chameleon". She can't keep up the act forever though. This is why folks have to camp out on some COD and ANALYZE %$+!.

Back
Top Bottom