Girls Wearing Summer Dresses Vol. Pervert

111paa8.jpg

2gtzs04.jpg

2il233n.jpg

2zp2j50.jpg

INFO?
pimp.gif

i know there are no summer dresses in here but it is hard. you either got lurking pics of your own collection, but there is not much on the net. sorry guys.but ya'll know what i'm talkn about

this thread = win

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by MECKS

l_153161c50e222338378359d1497a91f2.jpg

l_6c3f1c8560cf45ac5e08787ee2322259.jpg

AND I BOUGHT IT FOR HER
pimp.gif
angles
not gonna lie, your girl looked real cute in the first pic. i was wondering why you posted the second pic when she wasnt in it.......

Summer Dresses are nice but a silk kimono is the perfect dress for showing off a women's beautiful body.

I would love to have a half white half black wife, with a perfect round butt. I would want her to be wearing a silk kimono around the house and seeing the silkcling perfectly to her backside.

I guess that fantasy is based on Tyra Banks being one of my first crushes and me watching lots of anime and fining Fuu, from Champloo, to be one of the fewsexy cartoon characters out there.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Summer Dresses are nice but a silk kimono is the perfect dress for showing off a women's beautiful body.

I would love to have a half white half black wife, with a perfect round butt. I would want her to be wearing a silk kimono around the house and seeing the silk cling perfectly to her backside.

I guess that fantasy is based on Tyra Banks being one of my first crushes and me watching lots of anime and fining Fuu, from Champloo, to be one of the few sexy cartoon characters out there.

ORLY?

41UxLu1ZK1L._AA280_.jpg

83222.jpg

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I would love to have a half white half black wife, with a perfect round butt. I would want her to be wearing a silk kimono around the house and seeing the silk cling perfectly to her backside.

I guess that fantasy is based on Tyra Banks being one of my first crushes and me watching lots of anime and fining Fuu, from Champloo, to be one of the few sexy cartoon characters out there.

This man knows exactly what he's talking bout!
smokin.gif

You guys act like the chick in the white dress in the first pic turned into the girl in the green dress on the second pic......

If you guys don't think she looks atleast decent, then you must be pulling models....ohh wait, it's NT, so everyone dates models......

Back
Top Bottom