GIVE WAYNE HIS RESPECT!!

I was sittin here taking a listen to 500 Degreez. I haven't heard it in years but the thought just pop in my head...y does Wayne get so much hate on NT??Is it cause most of yall placed him so High at 1 point when he just got the attention he should have been gettin? Make a long story short I been riding witdude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss

he gets hated on because he fell off HARD.. how do you go from the C1/Hustler musik /tha mobb/C2 to "she wana li li li lick the lolli pop %!%+**!+?? Thatswhy he gets hated on

Originally Posted by StillIn729

another Wayne thread...yawnnnnnnnnnn

Homeboy respect my mind,I don't come on here praising weezy or YM but when I was younger I was a big cash money fan and just feel like a lot of artist mostof yall give praise to on NT doesn't hold a candle to the work ethic this guy has,I'm 25 and before I hopped off the porch lil wayne been going hard

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Make a long story short I been riding wit dude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss
Ridiculously false.

Carter 2 Era and back Wayne was nothing but a beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But now, he fell off.

No ceilings was good, but nothing like he was back then.

/thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Make a long story short I been riding wit
dude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss
Ridiculously false.

laugh.gif
homie really said hes getting better with time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Make a long story short I been riding wit dude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss
Ridiculously false.

OP is 125% correct... Yall just don't see it... I hope yall will soon...

SOME of NT acts like he doesn't have other songs besides "Lollipop". That "trash" was the number #1 song in the country for weeks.

stop it guys
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

he gets hated on because he fell off HARD.. how do you go from the C1/Hustler musik /tha mobb/C2 to "she wana li li li lick the lolli pop %!%+**!+?? Thats why he gets hated on
Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Carter 2 Era and back Wayne was nothing but a beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But now, he fell off.

No ceilings was good, but nothing like he was back then.

/thread

basically all you need to know

sparklecity SC wrote:

Like A Watch???

No. He doesn't. He's trash, the carter 3 is trash, rebirth is trash.

he gets hated on because he fell off HARD.. how do you go from the C1/Hustler musik /tha mobb/C2 to "she wana li li li lick the lolli pop %!%+**!+?? Thats why he gets hated on

But do you see where lollipop took him too? Is it wrong to go outside the box sometime,I aint hatin on that move cause it got me some panties when it came out

Ridiculously false.
Not that false Ham.
Now since Rebirth never 'officially' dropped I'm not counting it
wink.gif

And after having 2 years to sink in C3>C2. And if C3 had some material from The Drought is Over 2 (
pimp.gif
mixtape) it would have been clear before. No Ceilings were good and he went inon the Young Money album but as far as strictly spitting they dont hold a flame to his D2 and Knuck if you Buck freestyle and other freestyles in that era. Butas far as song making and being an artist goes. New Wayne> Old Wayne. Believe that.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

HAM CITY wrote:

sparklecity SC wrote:

Ridiculously false.

OP�is 125% correct... Yall just don't see it... I hope yall will soon...

SOME of NT acts like he doesn't have other songs�besides "Lollipop". That "trash" was the number #1 song in the country for weeks.

stop it guys
tired.gif

��

How do you go from this:

To This:

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ridiculously false.

OP is 125% correct... Yall just don't see it... I hope yall will soon...

SOME of NT acts like he doesn't have other songs besides "Lollipop". That "trash" was the number #1 song in the country for weeks.

stop it guys
tired.gif
Just because a song gets radio play or gets on the charts...that doesn't mean its a good song...its sad but true
ohwell.gif

he gets hated on because he fell off HARD.. how do you go from the C1/Hustler musik /tha mobb/C2 to "she wana li li li lick the lolli pop %!%+**!+?? Thats
why he gets hated on

But do you see where lollipop took him too? Is it wrong to go outside the box sometime,I aint hatin on that move cause it got me some panties when it came out

Is it wrong to go outside the box sometime,

I dont know. You tell me.

But do you see where lollipop took him too?
it took him "higher" in terms of album sells because every 14 yr old white girl in every suburb was bumpin the album.. But album salesand #1 spot on TRL doesnt mean !@%@... Dude fell off.. nothing else to say

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ridiculously false.
Not that false Ham.
wink.gif

And after having 2 years to sink in C3>C2. And if C3 had some material from The Drought is Over 2 (
pimp.gif
mixtape) it would have been clear before. No Ceilings were good and he went in on the Young Money album but as far as strictly spitting they dont hold a flame to his D2 and Knuck if you Buck freestyle and other freestyles in that era. But as far as song making and being an artist goes. New Wayne> Old Wayne. Believe that.
We'll never agree on that enlarged part but I feel what you're saying. I'm always gonna prefer unpolished "rapper" Waynefrom early this decade over the current complete artist Wayne but I still enjoy a good amount of his music.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D
Same way you can go from this

to this

See I can make� comparisons too

Bruh, Wayne only has what? 3-5 songs that were
pimp.gif
on Tha Carter III. Everything on Carter II was WAAAAAAAAAAY better then everything on Carter III
laugh.gif

Dudes just can't admit it when someone fell off
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Homeboy respect my mind,I don't come on here praising weezy or YM but when I was younger I was a big cash money fan and just feel like a lot of artist most of yall give praise to on NT doesn't hold a candle to the work ethic this guy has,I'm 25 and before I hopped off the porch lil wayne been going hard

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats proof he's been listenin to some older cash money

Ridiculously false.
Not that false Ham.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
mixtape) it would have been clear before. No Ceilings were good and he went in on the Young Money album but as far as strictly spitting they dont hold a flame to his D2 and Knuck if you Buck freestyle and other freestyles in that era. But as far as song making and being an artist goes. New Wayne> Old Wayne. Believe that.
We'll never agree on that enlarged part but I feel what you're saying. I'm always gonna prefer unpolished "rapper" Wayne from early this decade over the current complete artist Wayne but I still enjoy a good amount of his music.
Ok but hypothetically take off 5 songs you didnt like on C3 and add Need Some Quiet Time, Something you forgot, I'm Me (for the intro), Howyou like me now, I feel like Dying, Me & My Cup and Diamonds and Girls. Now what would be the better album?

I know you cant do the 'take off this song and add this' when comparing albums but in an argument of if he fell off or got better then you can do that.I love C2 but his material post that is just as if not more impressive than his material before it.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Tell em!

Lights off.
Mask on.
Creep silent.

that's where I'm tryin to take it the old (Lil Wayne) half of yall don't know about when he use to keep his lyrics clean and was still as good asyour favorite rapper now...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Homeboy respect my mind,I don't come on here praising weezy or YM but when I was younger I was a big cash money fan and just feel like a lot of artist most of yall give praise to on NT doesn't hold a candle to the work ethic this guy has,I'm 25 and before I hopped off the porch lil wayne been going hard

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats proof he's been listenin to some older cash money

Get It how U Live!

Back
Top Bottom