Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D
Same way you can go from this

to this

See I can make� comparisons too

Bruh, Wayne only has what? 3-5 songs that were
pimp.gif
on Tha Carter III. Everything on Carter II was WAAAAAAAAAAY better then everything on Carter III
laugh.gif

Dudes just can't admit it when someone fell off
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Carter III wasnt wack, just was pop directed. The songs that were made as singles, did their purpose, and everything else did what it needed to do. Phone Homewas the only wack song to me, I hated that #@*%. Playing With Fire Shoot Me Down Let THe Beat Build Mr.Carter [Bodied Hov] A Milli 3 Peat Misunderstood La LaDr.Carter <---- The BEST song on C3. Tie My Hands You Aint Got Nothing All those were the dope records on C3. Everything else was a single, or in phonehomes case, just wack.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Damu

i never liked this dude but then again i listen to good hip hop not the crap most of nt listens to
ohwell.gif

And who the F are you

indifferent.gif
please don't quote me and write this useless garbage.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Make a long story short I been riding wit dude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss
Ridiculously false.

Basically, "Lights Out" was his best album and "Tha Carter III" was the worst Rap album I've ever heard

Its 2010 and you still on that hating bullsh__?

The worst rap album you heard??? Word?
indifferent.gif

and whats this nonsense about it only havin 3-5 good song? says who?

and if rap is an art like you say...dude is an ARTist

Hating, how? "Tha Carter III" was beyond horrible, it had absolutely no direction, content, flow or anything that would complete an album His content was all over the place with effortless sounding punchlines. There is no hate but there is plenty of facts that will prove how terrible this album was. I was in complete shock when I first heard the album, didn't think he would drop something that bad.

Just because an album doesnt have a direction...doesnt mean its horrible and it sucks...so because the songs dont go together that disregards the quality of each track individuality? Word?
Its not liking im picking you out of the blue to **!@ with...you know damn well your in every wayne/young money thread hating....

1. You're
2. Because an album which was suppose to be a classic or a masterpiece like he said doesn't have a direction or any form of cohesiveness, makes it a badCD. The fact that lyrically each song, was just him mumbling on each track sounded like a burn out, makes it trash. Son doesn't know how to stay on topic,was rambling all over the place. It was mentally painful to listen to this !*!%!*@*.
3. I definitely don't be in every Wayne or YM thread, for what?
4. I bought his first 3 CDs, all 3 Hot Boy$ albums and mad other Cash Money albums SO why the F would I hate on him? You shouldn't pop off if you don'tknow $%%%.

Tha Carter II >>>> Anything he's made before it (Carter I just isn't good to me except Go DJ), and anything he will make again (I agreewith the Tha Carter III comments, only 4-5 songs that are still listenable, and No Ceilings was just average). All of this is of course just my opinion.

And sorry Dipset, but Let The Beat Build really isn't that good
ohwell.gif

He went in on Jeezy's Scared Money.
I used to hate wayne because he spit jibberish but i repect him the way he literally took over the rap game.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Tha Carter II >>>> Anything he's made before it (Carter I just isn't good to me except Go DJ), and anything he will make again (I agree with the Tha Carter III comments, only 4-5 songs that are still listenable, and No Ceilings was just average). All of this is of course just my opinion.

And sorry Dipset, but Let The Beat Build really isn't that good
ohwell.gif
kids-in-shock.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Make a long story short I been riding wit dude since day one and to me he only gets better with time....Let's discuss
Ridiculously false.

Basically, "Lights Out" was his best album and "Tha Carter III" was the worst Rap album I've ever heard

Its 2010 and you still on that hating bullsh__?

The worst rap album you heard??? Word?
indifferent.gif

and whats this nonsense about it only havin 3-5 good song? says who?

and if rap is an art like you say...dude is an ARTist

Hating, how? "Tha Carter III" was beyond horrible, it had absolutely no direction, content, flow or anything that would complete an album His content was all over the place with effortless sounding punchlines. There is no hate but there is plenty of facts that will prove how terrible this album was. I was in complete shock when I first heard the album, didn't think he would drop something that bad.

Just because an album doesnt have a direction...doesnt mean its horrible and it sucks...so because the songs dont go together that disregards the quality of each track individuality? Word?
Its not liking im picking you out of the blue to **!@ with...you know damn well your in every wayne/young money thread hating....

1. You're
2. Because an album which was suppose to be a classic or a masterpiece like he said doesn't have a direction or any form of cohesiveness, makes it a bad CD. The fact that lyrically each song, was just him mumbling on each track sounded like a burn out, makes it trash. Son doesn't know how to stay on topic, was rambling all over the place. It was mentally painful to listen to this !*!%!*@*.
3. I definitely don't be in every Wayne or YM thread, for what?
4. I bought his first 3 CDs, all 3 Hot Boy$ albums and mad other Cash Money albums SO why the F would I hate on him? You shouldn't pop off if you don't know $%%%.

mumbling and rambling on every track???
roll.gif

do you know what mumbling means? imma wait for you to answer that before i even go in...

dudes is just sayin *#%*...

straight off the block with it
Eagle street to be specific
I'm peeping at u people different
I've paid my dues, you keep the difference
I can see the end in the beginning
So i'm not racing, i'm just sprinting
Cuz I don't wanna finish
They diminish I replenish
Scientific, i'm out this world hwoe
I wear bright red, like a girl toe, no omo
Fingernails dirty, I been countin dirty money since 12:30
A.m. weigh them, if they short take them right and back spray him 8 men
Yea, I jus do my wayne,
And everytime I do it, I do my thang
Yea believe that, like a true story
Rims big make the car look like its two stories
If I hop out, that'll be suicide, no back seats
Call ithat paralyzed
I don't have a spine, I don't fantisize
I mastermind, then go after mine
U see I handle mine I dismantle mine
I tote a tool box, bsitch it's hammertime
So excuse me as I nail em, toss and scale em, just repel em
Ima kill em, someone tell em ima kill em
Ima fill em up, his mama can't tell em
And the doctors can't heal em
Ima kill em and yea we sell em
I kno u smell em
If u want it, u can just yell it
Three in the morning at yo telly
Whole key go for 20, half a key go for 11
After me there will be nothing, I am legend
And I'm Will Smith
Now thats how u let the beat build b___

ohwell.gif
If that verse ain't nasty then, may the lord be with yall, cause Dwayne be on some OTHER shtuff'

Back
Top Bottom