GLEE Actor Cory Monteith found dead in Vancouver

Dont have or scroll thru ppls twitter... I just posted it cuz it was related to the topic

fat junkie *** Elivs dies and he's held as a legend and all he ever did was steal

They do glorify dude, but on the real Elvis does go through a lot of disrespect; Don't be a menace, Public Enemy, Eminem.

As a kid I really thought he died from constipation.

is a marijuana overdose even possible?
nerd.gif

Some people just like throwing in their rusty two cents at unnecessary times.

RIP

And you can tell that their clowns in real life. Those are the type to say unwarranted unnecessary things and get punched in the face by someone who takes exception to their act and then cry foul afterwards.

Really, you guys turned a thread about the guy from Glee dying if a heroin overdose into a racial thread?

NT General is trash man :lol:

I hope the people that post nonsense I see everyday in general aren't that dense or annoying in real life. I've done a good job of avoiding them.

:lol: :nthat:
rightfully so, but don't try to tell that to future or Cash- it goes against their beliefs
how old are you?

why are bringing my name up?

dont you have something better to do I'm sure theres a thread on here where a black man was killed for no reason that you havent played devils advocate in yet

i shouldnt even say devils advocate as i'm pretty sure you really believe the stupid **** you say

Last edited:
please what? I'm just telling the truth... I can't respect no heroin user
If you wanted to tell the truth you should have started with how the media has wrongly twisted and made this old heroin problem an urban thing that's now becoming a problem in white fluffy suburban communities across America.That notion couldn't be furthest from the actual truth;the truth is that it was never ever just an urban drug,espacially after the Vietnam war had ended because there was no money in just selling to the people in one particular community so they needed the suburbanites to come from near and far to buy the drug in order to stay in business.
Heroin has always been around,it's just that it took a backseat to crack era because it was new and cheaper but I will say that there is a new generation of addicts popping up mainly because of the pill epidemic.When you can't get your hands on Oxy,you go to the next best thing and that would be heroin.

Really, you guys turned a thread about the guy from Glee dying if a heroin overdose into a racial thread?
No you should blame the media for that,it's in the same vein as if I was to say "This new drug called Meth(methamphetamine) is sweeping across our communities",from past experiences,from what most have seen or heard you would probably automatically assume a white rural or suburban community.Is it your fault?no it's almost as if we the public have been trained to fill in the blanks,assume or let out internal thoughts and views run a muck with whatever we conclude.

ItIt's a shame how these white drug addicts don't taint the image of these white folks
Another truth,of course little Sara-Anne is still sweet little Sara-Anne she just has a drug problem,they(the media,her family,friends,community) won't let her drug use define who she is as a person,no matter what she does,she has an automatic crutch to lean on for support. Their not going to let her addiction define her in their eyes.But to the person selling it to her.,she's just another addict,who looks terrible,acts terrible and does terrible things.This also is another reason why so many end up leaving rehabs because the people working there,most former acts aren't going to see has little sweet Sara-Anne,they will look at her and treat her as an no good addict.
But if you mention "craclhead" most think of the David Chappelle character and that goes beyond as to why,man I could type on and on about why people automatically think that way.It even has people of color labling a race to certain drugs,crimes,I can say that I use to do it,even though I knew I was cearly wrong.You live and learn right???

RIP to the guy from Glee....just say no to drugs kids.

Back
Top Bottom