Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper Vol. 2

Joined Mar 8, 2010

^ No one told him to do that.

and his name is Ronald Glen 'Big Baby' Davis

Dude sounds like the Hamburglar's real identity.

Joined Feb 10, 2010
do we really need an extra thread for glan davis? why are you so concerned about whether he's gay or not. lol

i could really careless, obviously you guys can't. lol

first thread was funny though

Joined Apr 20, 2007
Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Last thread was epic.
one of the best ever on NT... idk about a part 2 though, its not like hes done anything so outrageous since

Joined Nov 30, 2002
The last thread was epic. I was shocked each and every time a new pic came about, it became too convincing at the end of the day.

Joined Nov 14, 2003
Originally Posted by HANNSUM

do we really need an extra thread for glan davis? why are you so concerned about whether he's gay or not. lol

PSA
I don't like to be pedantic, but c'mon!  Haven't we learned enough to know that saying you could care less means that you actually care?
The phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't really care less".  That way, you let people know you don't care at all.

Joined Apr 2, 2003
Originally Posted by gko2408

PSA
I don't like to be pedantic, but c'mon!  Haven't we learned enough to know that saying you could care less means that you actually care?
The phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't really care less".  That way, you let people know you don't care at all.
Maybe he meant he's careless?

Joined Nov 14, 2003
Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by gko2408

PSA
Maybe he meant he's careless?
That'd be an even bigger grammatical tragedy.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now