Glow In The Dark Tour

thats one of the dumbest gitd rumors yet
laugh.gif

What kind of seats did you get?

This is coming from Kanye's message board. Maybe they just dumb though. Password for Toronto? Pretty Please?

Yo frantic15, why aint the austin date aint poppin up, supposely it on the 4/30..hit me up if you got any news

Originally Posted by quik1987

What kind of seats did you get?

This is coming from Kanye's message board. Maybe they just dumb though. Password for Toronto? Pretty Please?
look at the sig... those were all purchased with the presale passwords....

I'm hearing people who bought presale tickets got worse seats than public

I think Pre-Sale where all in a predetermined place/section so they weren't choosing from the entire arena. I don't think they got the worst seatsat all because a lot of the one's Ive seen are floor seats or similar, but not necessarily the best seats in the venue.

WOOT WOOT presale isnt all that bad. (VA BEACH)

i got tickets in section 103 and 102, front row.... looking to get orchestra seats though..

From what I've seen/heard your actually right, I only know 1 person that got proper seats for the Toronto show. Everyone else got weird locations andnot the best available seat including myself, hopefully the radio presale @ 5 isn't the same way.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

quik1987 wrote:

From what I've seen/heard your actually right, I only know 1 person that got proper seats for the Toronto show. Everyone else got weird locations and
not the best available seat including myself, hopefully the radio presale @ 5 isn't the same way.

What section did you get seats in? I saw 2 tickets for section 203 row j, but passed. So far Soulize has the best tickets I've seen from presales. Hopingfor some center section seats at 5.

Back
Top Bottom