GNC gonna be bankrupt tomorrow

Eddie blessing us with this deal. Bought 4x5lbs of the gold standard and the gains are coming. Take this rep

in for the cancel

for free shipping use code: proship   (stacks with the 50 off)

im out here wildin with the multi orders 
nerd.gif

edit: looks like deal is dead not letting me checkout anymore

also looks like this was an employee promo code and it got leaked out 

Last edited:
what flavors yall copping? i always just get mocha cappacino but i wanna experiment since they cheap af.

what flavors yall copping? i always just get mocha cappacino but i wanna experiment since they cheap af.

I got the mocha cappuccino at first, then went back and changed it to double rich chocolate. Already got the confirmation email and charged, not going back.

Looks like the funs over. i just tried to buy some HGH and it says this couoon cannot be applied [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Really wanted to get my peyton on too

Looks like the funs over. i just tried to buy some HGH and it says this couoon cannot be applied [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Really wanted to get my peyton on too

Just order it anyways, but in your wife's/girl's name, worked for him.

For those that were able to "get in while they fit in" did you guys getting the shipping confirmation emails and whatnot

For those that were able to "get in while they fit in" did you guys getting the shipping confirmation emails and whatnot

Nothing from GNC last night but I get an email on that credit card for any purchases and both my orders the receipt came through for the CC.

I got order confirmation for the second order I didn't really care about but not the one with the protein. They might be hand picking which to ship/cancel maybe. Highly doubt I'll flourish on the one I actually wanted but won't complain about the other one if it ships

Last edited:
placed two orders last night and got the first one as "waiting fulfillment" while the other is "pending review"

just a guess but I could see them allowing the first order through and let the coupon be used once and then order any other orders afterwards

both charges were pending on the cc instantly when I placed the order though

I got the "order confirmed" email, I "guess" I'm good, only placed one, so when I went online to confirm, it says awaiting fulfillment, so I hope that means waiting to ship.

Got the confirmation email with one order. Other order was thru the guest checkout and no confirmation on that yet

Back
Top Bottom