GO BARRY BONDS!!!

congrats to barry!

turfsm does have good sizes left... but in limited quantites so get them while you still can :wink:
wink.gif
TURF

I saw it hit at T-Trex on Gilman St. He spanked it! And the pitcher he hit it off of was super cool about it. Got like a gift from Bonds after the game.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Barry is the Home Run King! I was there last night with the wifey. Good times!

they have that t-shirt at work mans in eastrigde but did not feel like buying it not a bonds fans so yea
EquipoTRIcolor​

I gotta hate on him because it has been two separate occasions where he gave me the most girl like attitude on their pms and he thinks he is god like if his fans are suppose to bow down to him. Even though I love the giants, I can't wait until we get rid of him and I hope he never wins a World Series ring because he dosen't deserve it. Giants will be successful once he is gone watch and see. I love ballplayers who can appreciate their fans and Barry is not one of them.

you love the giants, but you hate barry bonds, can't wait til we get rid of him and thinks he doesnt deserve a world series ring? wow... and you say you love the giants...

the giants would not be the giants you love
heavenbound

Quote:
you love the giants, but you hate barry bonds, can't wait til we get rid of him and thinks he doesnt deserve a world series ring? wow... and you say you love the giants...

the giants would not be the giants you love if it werent for barry bonds.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: HUF New Era 3M White and Red sz 7 3/4 & 2 Black size 7 5/8 $105.00 SHIPPED!
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31267.topic

^ Be thankful you never had to go to Candle Stick! Have though!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Oh i didnt read the no world series ring part. He has been in the game for a looong time, def deserves it after all the accomplishments. Just like Reggie miller deserves a ring along with ray allen.

I just find it funny how some people dispise him, like totally wish death apon barry. I dont like him as a person but man im not gunna want him to get hit by a train or anything.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: HUF New Era 3M White and Red sz 7 3/4 & 2 Black size 7 5/8 $105.00 SHIPPED!
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

No, not the players! The area of the stadium sucked! Lol, that wind was not FUN, just think if that team had played at AT&T.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

I hear ya. Fog + Wind in the summer = no fun.

But I guess that's most of SF really.

BTW I have a little more respect for Barry since he played the next day and hit 757 considering the park was half full and it was up to him if he wanted to play.

I expected him to say "I hit 756, I'm taking the rest of the week off."

Matt Cain's home run :pimp:
pimp.gif

Dude missed first base!

Going tonight (Friday)....as long has he plays tonight it will be good. Last few times(and I got tickets to two day games comming up) Bonds hasn't played.

Barry Bonds day today at 12pm at Justin Herman Plaza (Emb). A big tribute to him from the mayor, players, celebs, etc. I should be able to go cause it's during my lunch so I'll take some pics or what not......

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom