Go Canada vol. UBC

Originally Posted by f3DJam

yo didnt know ubc was capable of that, pretty sick
pimp.gif

recognized a few cats too

but yo females are dope from what I've seen and heard wack!
I was supposed to go here for my undergraduate 
tired.gif
 (University of a Billion Chinese people). Maybe grad school if I could afford it, 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif
 (University of a Billion Chinese people). Maybe grad school if I could afford it, 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
Yo, that's just the video though... I've met too many half-asian chicks.. It's dope
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
Yo, that's just the video though... I've met too many half-asian chicks.. It's dope
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif

I know. I've heard of the university a while back. Got accepted into their business program, but the tuition for international students (non-native residential Canadians) was too much for me 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Either way, I know Canada in general (especially Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto) has it popping. One of these days I need to visit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif

I know. I've heard of the university a while back. Got accepted into their business program, but the tuition for international students (non-native residential Canadians) was too much for me 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Either way, I know Canada in general (especially Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto) has it popping. One of these days I need to visit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

seriously all those people not one black person ?? now wonder their school is easy to get into
so youre saying a school with no black people is easy to get into? I didnt know race played a factor on admissions

seriously all those people not one black person ?? now wonder their school is easy to get into
so youre saying a school with no black people is easy to get into? I didnt know race played a factor on admissions

Looks like if a straight guy had ever enrolled there there he would have been up to his eyeballs in mediocre p.

Looks like if a straight guy had ever enrolled there there he would have been up to his eyeballs in mediocre p.

I saw at least one black guy near the beginning ... maybe a girl too. All depends what area of Canada you are from. I only saw one East Indian in that video but where I am from there are a lot.

I saw at least one black guy near the beginning ... maybe a girl too. All depends what area of Canada you are from. I only saw one East Indian in that video but where I am from there are a lot.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

haha there were a ton of east indian people in there. but true, there werent many black people in there though. i rarely ever seem em around campus

anyways, hope yall could kindly like the vid... i heard every 'like' goes for a good cause

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

haha there were a ton of east indian people in there. but true, there werent many black people in there though. i rarely ever seem em around campus

anyways, hope yall could kindly like the vid... i heard every 'like' goes for a good cause

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

theres a lot of average white girls at ubc, thats for sure

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

theres a lot of average white girls at ubc, thats for sure

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

I went to UBC, I swear I've only seen maybe 5 black people total.

The thing is, Vancouver barely has any black people anyway. And no, UBC isn't easy to get into.
I loved that city when I visited. I saw many Asians, many many Asians. Not many Blacks at all. I got a lot of looks from the females as if they never seen a black person before. I should have capitalized on it but I really couldn't. But yea, how are blacks treated there?

The thing is, Vancouver barely has any black people anyway. And no, UBC isn't easy to get into.
I loved that city when I visited. I saw many Asians, many many Asians. Not many Blacks at all. I got a lot of looks from the females as if they never seen a black person before. I should have capitalized on it but I really couldn't. But yea, how are blacks treated there?

Grew up in Vancouver.. there aren't many black people period in Vancouver. I go to school out in Toronto now but I must say.. UBC's campus > anything..

Grew up in Vancouver.. there aren't many black people period in Vancouver. I go to school out in Toronto now but I must say.. UBC's campus > anything..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yeah, that pretty much describes Vancouver's population
laugh.gif

But UBC is actually pretty multicultural. And honestly, anyone who ever went to school at UBC can attest to the fact that the video did not even use 10% of the entire campus
laugh.gif

Beautiful campus... And our campus' nude beach x college girls x sun =
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom