GO TO SEASON THREAD.

Foye's going to the Nuggets... we get cap flexibility by doing a sign and trade for Iggy

Last edited:
They're not going to grab a straight 5. More like someone who can play the 4 and 5 but would be considered undersized to be a true 5.

Think guys like Jason Maxiel or Blair.

Those guys are way undersized at 5 :lol:

I know, but according to most sources we're not going to target a straight up back up 5.

I'm interested to see how James Southerland does as he got added to our SL roster. Spurs wanted him but they couldn't get to an agreement on a contract since they wanted to stash him in Europe this year.

Speaking of Euro, didn't we take a C who is played there for us in the PY? He may be the reason we're looking at 4 more than a 5.

If for cheap, very good signing.
Spears reporting 3 yr deal for Speights
[h3]Marresse Speghts Agrees To Three-Year Deal With Warriors[/h3]
Jul 08, 2013 7:15 PM EDT

Speights_Marrees_cle_130210.jpg

The Golden State Warriors and Marresse Speghts are closing in on a three-year deal.

Speights finished last season with the Cleveland Cavaliers after coming over from the Memphis Grizzlies in a cap-saving trade.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

I like it. What PGs are out there still?

Augustine? Udrih?

Last edited:
No one feeling the euro d rose we drafted? Kinda optimistic about him. Saw in a interview that he might be coming to summer league and that he'll be with the team this up coming season.

He'll be wearing number 8.

A European that dunks and he's D Rose :lol:. I'll withhold judgement until I actually see him play in an actual game.

not too happy about speights.

this dude plays as if he wishes he was david lee. 

Neutral to Speights. He seems to have an offensive mindset. Would like to have signed someone that looked more to rebound and playing defense.

I think Beno Udrih, Luke Ridnour, orJJ Barea would be good veteran back-up PG to have.

Last edited:
Neutral to Speights. He seems to have an offensive mindset. Would like to have signed someone that looked more to rebound and playing defense.

I think Beno Udrih, Luke Ridnour, orJJ Barea would be good veteran back-up PG to have.

No.

Ehh....hes ok I guess.  Still really bummed we didnt sign Collison.  He really would have been perfect for this team.

I was gonna say Toney Douglas but I think I would catch more **** than those players I mentioned. His 3 point shootng was exceptionally last year but that's not what we need from him. Gonna see a lot of yelling when he has the ball. :lol: I'd rather have Kendall Marshall if that was possible.
JO was on the back of my mind too but I didn't think we'd need any more big man after getting Speights.

Back
Top Bottom