GO TO SEASON THREAD.

That wouldn't work. My trade proposal of Bogut + Thompson wouldn't work either. Listening to what people are saying, Howard is looking for the max extension, which only the Lakers can give him. If the trade did happen, he would be making around $118 for 5 years (around $23 million/year). The Warriors would have to add Biedrins to make the trade work, and I don't think I would do the trade anymore :lol:. Team would be so screwed with the salary cap in the future.
Bogut get healthy :frown:

Not saying it won't happen, but Peter Vescey is reporting it.

To me, just because its Vescey saying its a lock is on the same level as "First and goal from the one."

Richard Jefferson picked up the player option? Time to get some talent off that. Even though the Lakers dont care about an expiring contract I feel like they can package him, Lee, and Barnes for Howard. Thats my random crazy trade scenario for the day.

If we trade Barnes before Klay I might give up on this front office despite all the positive moves they made last offseason. Yes I hate Klay that much.

Richard Jefferson picked up the player option? Time to get some talent off that. Even though the Lakers dont care about an expiring contract I feel like they can package him, Lee, and Barnes for Howard. Thats my random crazy trade scenario for the day.
If a trade were to go down it would be something like Bogut, Thompson and Rush.

Dwight gets his money (though not $118 million), the Warriors get their center and the Lakers get a competitive return while remaining flexible for 2014.

But realistically, I don't expect a deal to be made between both sides.

Last edited:
I don't think we should trade anyone at this point.

We just made it to the Conference semi-finals, and we're talking about moving players?

Unless this is because of salary reasons ...

You don't get better by remaining the same. The Hornets also made the semis in 2008, no offseason roster improvements, blown out in 5 against Denver.

The Kings moved inconsistent Jason Williams after three years and made the WCF the following year.

I don't think Warriors would make a drastic move such as getting Dwight at this point. It's more about keeping their core intact and making minor tweaks.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...t-draft-him-wants-to-play-in-the-bay-forever/

There is, of course, a love affair between Stephen Curry and Golden State Warriors fans. Not only is Curry thrilled the New York Knicks didn’t nab him in the 2009 NBA Draft, he hopes to never leave the Bay Area. Per Sports on Earth: “Four years ago, Curry was disappointed that the Knicks didn’t draft him. Today, he has the key to the city. (San Francisco, not Oakland… not yet.) Stephen Curry has been special all his life, but he’s never been more special, and more revered, than he is right now, in this city. ‘You wanna know how much this place loves their Warriors?’ he says. ‘We made it to the conference semifinals and they gave me a freaking key to the city. The key to the city! For the semis! If we’d have won the title, they’d have put a statue of Coach Jackson on top of the bridge.’ [...] As you might expect, the playoffs changed things for Curry, immediately. ‘It’s crazy how quickly it shifted on me, in a good way, but in a very different way,’ he says. ‘I’m learning what I can do and what I can’t do. [My wife and I] went out to California Pizza Kitchen on a Friday night and were just mobbed. I mean, people were real nice; they’ve been through 20 terrible years, and this has meant so much for them. But whew, we weren’t ready for that. No more CPKs on Friday nights.’ [...] ‘No offense to New York, but I’m so, so happy I didn’t fall to them in the draft,’ he says after I tell him I’m a Knicks fan. ‘No matter what they do with the new arena, they better not change the dynamics of the fanbase. If we have the same fans, in this new place … man, I’d want to play here forever. Wouldn’t you?’”

:smokin

Never leave Steph

I'm glad he's here
pimp.gif
As am I.  He has far exceeded my expectations.

i expectt warriors to buy a draft pick or 2

looks like we did. wondering what the specifics are to the deal.

Forward Roberson at 6'7"

another forward though, once Rush is back that's like 4 SFs not including RJ so I doubt he'll be in the lineup much barring injuries.

I wanted another SG for those games where Klay isn't hitting his shots or a C seeing Ezeli is out.

soooo....peace out jack? :lol:

edit: why not pick up crabbe doe?

edit edit: nvm. he goes 31. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom