Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

now to come think of it, we should have done that nate/jeffries deal for kenny thomas that we rejected during the deadline. It would a) get rid of jeffriescontract and b) give us a better pick in the draft.

supa, wheres your source for curry for tmac?
or were you just making that up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he came to the knicks and was supposed to be our franchise player. He can definitely play when in shape. I'm looking forward to see how he plays this year

omg . .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember that laker game we beat them.

and the bucks game that went to overtime.

CURRY!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& son dead $@* that was our last top ten play since.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

omg . .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember that laker game we beat them.

and the bucks game that went to overtime.

CURRY!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& son dead $@* that was our last top ten play since.
i swear i was jumpin around ma room wen he hit that 3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Curry for Tmac that I said was just a suggestion because donnie was lookin at TMac, and now Yao is hurt... they may be desperate for a big

MeloVP wrote:
http://weblogs.newsday.co...minutes_to_midnight.html

if he can resurrect this...
pimp.gif

man, in 06 EDDY was THAT DUDE!!!
grin.gif

and i remember most of the games in the vid....
tht orlando game, he bodied up dwight....
pimp.gif

but all�he needs to do is STAY AWAY FROM FOOD!
if that happens
smokin.gif
, its over!!!
but i want him to stay, to TRY to get back in shape....
imagine him and lee now, we would be running pick-and-rolls ALL DAY....
pimp.gif

This dude Alan Kahn sucks.

Everybody is saying Kidd back to Dallas and he says nah, it's still 50/50

He keeps pushing this TMac for Curry + Hughes or whatever but it aint happening.

The Rockets aren't going to hand the Knicks a 23M expiring. Might as well use that for ourselves.
laugh.gif

We don't want the 2 years left on his deal. The dude hasn't played ball in forever.

No thank you and you suck Alan Kahn

laugh.gif

I'm just tired of hearing all these rumors, started by him that never come to fruition

He's the only one in the world spreading TMac to NY. Dude's a hack

If Nate leaves I hope it is to Orlando, I live there so at least I'd get a chance to see him play often.

And I wish Turk would have stayed with Portland, now Lee may bolt for the Blazers.

Smh at the Curry situation man...

I remember back when I worked at the Garden, I was involved w/ paperwork and handling stuff like expenses for the team on roadtrips, and seeing the amount ofroom service that this dude used to order was unreal...

I really felt like something as simple, yet as strange, as him ordering hella food to his room while the team was on the road was a major reason for hisweight. I remember thinking why the hell doesnt the coaching staff do something, anything...
ohwell.gif

[h1]Magic Could Get Serious With Robinson[/h1]
Jul 04, 2009 8:57 AM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
With Hedo Turkoglu expected to signwith the Raptors, the Magic could make a serious play for Nate Robinson.

A source told the New York Post that two of Robinson's most serious inquiries have come from the Lakers andMagic.

The Blazers, Heat and Bulls are believed to have asked about Robinson'sservices as well.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

[h1]Magic Could Get Serious With Robinson[/h1]
Jul 04, 2009 8:57 AM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
With Hedo Turkoglu expected to sign with the Raptors, the Magic could make a serious play for Nate Robinson.

A source told the New York Post that two of Robinson's most serious inquiries have come from the Lakers and Magic.

The Blazers, Heat and Bulls are believed to have asked about Robinson's services as well.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
do you realize that i already posted that early this morning? the title wasalready a giveaway

^We can move dlee back to his normal position pf and run hill at c. That would be a fast frontcourt but of course if you want to trade curry you have to givehim heavy minutes to boost his value up.

Back
Top Bottom