GOAT APP legit?

for those using GOAT I would suggest changing password immediately. My account was busted used to purchase a pair of shoes, luckily I caught it quickly enough to cancel.
Yea someone posted that they’re being cracked into

They don’t have 2 form authentication set up for buying?

no 2 form authentication for purchases. seems like they should follow the trail here, my account was used to purchase a defective shoe at much higher than going rate for a perfect pair.

That's a big thing going on these days. People will get the password to your account, then purchase things with cards you've saved. Has happened to me twice in the past 3 months. AMEX is good about replacing my card overnight, too.

u guys sure u didnt place an offer for something and forget about it? lol.

Nah

Saw a screen shot of hacking/cracking forum where dudes said they easily can hack accounts and asked if they were worth anything

Def been happening if you read this thread with dudes getting money stolen from credits which prompted them to add the 2 form authenticating

The shoes that were purchased using my account were 4 full sizes too small and had issues with them, to top it all off they were purchased for $80 more than going rate.

Sold a couple pairs of shoes on GOAT and now i have a good amount of credit to cash out or buy shoes. I want to make an offer on a couple pairs but when i choose that option, the only form of payments are credit card or PayPal. Am i not able to use my credit towards an offer made? Has anybody experienced this?

Sold a couple pairs of shoes on GOAT and now i have a good amount of credit to cash out or buy shoes. I want to make an offer on a couple pairs but when i choose that option, the only form of payments are credit card or PayPal. Am i not able to use my credit towards an offer made? Has anybody experienced this?

99% sure it makes you enter a credit card incase you dont have enough credits but if you have enough to cover the purchase your card will not be charged

it'll draw funds from your credits first even though you can't select them. did this a couple weeks back, not as clear as it should be but it works.

Anyone know if goat submits a 1099 for 200 sneaker sales or 200 deposits into your bank acct from the app?

Good questions, I don’t think it’s 200 transactions

It’s certain amount of money I think it was posted before but even I’m not sure I’m wondering the same thing

Their CS reps have told me 200 transactions and over $20K in sales. Im just curious if a transaction defines as a sneaker sale, or a withdrawal from their app into my bank acct. Ive heard people saying mixed things.

Their CS reps have told me 200 transactions and over $20K in sales. Im just curious if a transaction defines as a sneaker sale, or a withdrawal from their app into my bank acct. Ive heard people saying mixed things.

Transaction is a sneaker sale for tax purposes bruh....

Transaction would mean every sneaker sale

Withdrawal is not a transaction

Just sold some shoes on GOAT and they cancelled the order due to the package being delayed by UPS and today it got delivered. Anybody experience this before? will they ship my shoes back. Send them couple emails still haven't got a respond yet.

Just sold some shoes on GOAT and they cancelled the order due to the package being delayed by UPS and today it got delivered. Anybody experience this before? will they ship my shoes back. Send them couple emails still haven't got a respond yet.

That’s weird... you sent them on time right?

If you did, how long UPS takes isn’t your fault or goats and has zero affect in your Payout or transaction since you did your part.

That must’ve been a mistake, I mean last year or was it two years ago, I sent some XI to them when they were still using USPS and I think the package got lost or something went over a week without a scan, it took two weeks for the package to get delivered and it was no issue since it was initially scanned when I dropped it off. This was also during the month of December

That’s weird... you sent them on time right?

If you did, how long UPS takes isn’t your fault or goats and has zero affect in your Payout or transaction since you did your part.

That must’ve been a mistake, I mean last year or was it two years ago, I sent some XI to them when they were still using USPS and I think the package got lost or something went over a week without a scan, it took two weeks for the package to get delivered and it was no issue since it was initially scanned when I dropped it off. This was also during the month of December

I dropped it off the next day the shoes got sold and it got scanned at the access point that day. The status didn’t update until 3 days later. It even state on the tracking is due to delays. I mean once the package is dropped off and scanned it really isn’t in my power to do anything.
Since the shoes got delivered today they offered me to consign. How does that work? Seriously around this season they should expect a lot of delays.

I dropped it off the next day the shoes got sold and it got scanned at the access point that day. The status didn’t update until 3 days later. It even state on the tracking is due to delays. I mean once the package is dropped off and scanned it really isn’t in my power to do anything.
Since the shoes got delivered today they offered me to consign. How does that work? Seriously around this season they should expect a lot of delays.

So the status didn’t update that UPS had it til 3 days later? If so that’s why

Usually should get scanned in the first 24 hours backed up or not. I’ve never had a UPS package not get scanned the first day after getting dropped off, only time that happens is with USPS which I’ve experienced 24 hours after intial drop off and as late as 48 hours and this wasn’t even holiday season

So the status didn’t update that UPS had it til 3 days later? If so that’s why

Usually should get scanned in the first 24 hours backed up or not. I’ve never had a UPS package not get scanned the first day after getting dropped off, only time that happens is with USPS which I’ve experienced 24 hours after intial drop off and as late as 48 hours and this wasn’t even holiday season

But it got scanned at the access point when I dropped it off. But what else can I do once is dropped off? I feel like once the package get scanned it should considered in UPS possession.

But it got scanned at the access point when I dropped it off. But what else can I do once is dropped off? I feel like once the package get scanned it should considered in UPS possession.

Did you get the email from goat that your package was in transit? You usually get that an hour or two after it’s been scanned in and updates on the tracking

Did you get the email from goat that your package was in transit? You usually get that an hour or two after it’s been scanned in and updates on the tracking

I shipped 2 pair of shoes that day one pair got there on time. Just my luck.

Back
Top Bottom